3,068 results
All reviewsacross the streetjunior suitean umbrellagulf viewpool areatennis courtsbreakfast buffetper daymovie theaterself parkinggreat poolthe entire staffgreat resortlounge chairsbeach resortlittle priceyspring break
Reviewed August 19, 2009

Stayed at the Hilton for weekend to celebrate a family member's birthday. I got a deal on Priceline for $129 a night.

Great and large room with a nice view of the beach. Got a better view and high floor when I mention I was a Hilton Honors member. The pool and beach were very nice. Ate at the pool grill and at the Paradise Cafe for their seafood buffet which were good. Staff was nice and friendly. The resort was well maintained.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank traveljunkiegirl
Reviewed August 17, 2009

We love this resort.
We have been coming to Marco Island and staying at the Hilton since 1984. The hotel has been updated quite a few times, and it's great in every way.
The only negative would have to be that they started charging for parking a few years ago.

Reviewed August 15, 2009

We have been going to Hilton Marco for over twenty years. Always had a great time, until the last three or four years. I give up, we have jumped ship and gone to the Marriot. I took a group of 6 (my family) to their restaurant ...restaurant was empty....they forgot one order and it took them over an hour to serve us. we complained to management and they slipped a discount coupon for the jet boats under our door. This hotel use to be great for business men and their families, but now that the hotel has lowered their rates it has become a nightmare. We had to leave the pool a number of times over the last few years because of rowdy guests. This use to be a great hotel....We hate to leave ....many memories.....but, Thanks Hilton...cest la vie! Were coming back to Marco next month...staying at Marriot

Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank onboard2000
Reviewed August 10, 2009

My family and I have stayed at this hotel twice now and we love it. The over 14 hour journey to there from the UK is more than worth it!

We are lucky to have stayed in some of the most beautiful hotels around the world, but put the Marco Hilton right up there as our favorite. It just seems to tick all the boxes. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, especially Tina the Conciege and Mir the Car Valet, who were two of the nicest people you could meet.

The hotel is clean and very well presented. We had a one bedroomed suite which was very nice and overlooked the sea. Although I note to future visitors, ask for a room overlooking the pool side of the hotel as this is a better view. Ours overlooked the tennis court side, which although still very nice, not as good as the other side.

The room was very clean and spacious, plenty of room for my husband and I and our two sons (age 12 and 2). The only complaint we had throughout the whole we were there was the air con in the bedroom is incredibly loud. We did complain and had a maintainance man there very quickly, who explained that this is how the air con is.

The pool is lovely and because it was off season not at all busy, enabling us to get loungers very easily.

My son and I took a parascending trip organised by the hotel, which was fantastic and highly recommended.

The sunloungers on the beach are now free, but you pay for the parasol shading the loungers, which is $14 per day, which is a bit steep.

The casual dining room is very clean and the food was excellent, especially the breakfasts! We also had room service was was very good, hot and very quick.

We had a wonderful holiday and were very depressed when we had to leave. We are already trying to work out when we can return!!

2  Thank SH2727
Reviewed August 4, 2009

We stayed at the Hilton at Marco Island for 8 nights in July. We had a problem with check in because of the credit card hold. Long story, but Amar, the Front Office Manager, made up for it. He was very apologetic and treated us very well. All the staff was great. They made you feel very special. I can't express how beautiful the beach and the resort was. We got to see the sunset from our balcony. The view was amazing. They have everything you need there. We have stayed at Hilton's before and this room was bigger than a typical Hilton room. I was so sad to leave and I can't wait to go back.