A group of 4 went and the other couple had stayed at this Hilton Resort and Spa a year and a half ago. We visited Fri-Tues. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very nice and smelled fresh and clean/. We were on the 2nd floor and could see a sliver of the Gulf but the warmth of the sun and view of the Palm Trees was good enough for us. We had a problem with our Air Conditioner. After dinner we stopped by the front desk (9pm) and within 10 minutes, Maintenance was at our room and had it fixed. The rooms were also renovated since a prior stay. Our rooms had 2 sinks which made it very convenient (one in the bathroom, one outside the bathroom). The beds were very comfortable and clean (yes I am very paranoid about hotel beds). Our room had a couch that pulled out to a bed with 2 side chairs. The beach is very close with a private boardwalk straight off the hotel. If you like shelling, take a walk to the point (off to your right) and go past the hotel-row (about 2.3 miles one way). When the tide is out you will be able to find sand dollars. Beach towels are available at the pool and lounge chairs are available down at the beach hut (the staff will carry your chairs for you and there is a charge for the umbrellas). We upgraded our breakfast coupons everyday for $6 a person which was well worth it. Plenty of fresh fruit and delicious orange juice (omelet’s and mini waffles were a favorite)! On Friday Nights, there is a seafood bar at Paradise Cafe at the Hotel that was very good, only thing was that the Crab legs and a couple other items were served cold which was unexpected. For some Ice-Cream, visit Sweet Annie's, they have the best! If you need a break from the sun and want to see some gators, take a trip to Turner River Canal, US-41, near Everglades City (about 45 minutes away). There is a boardwalk area to see some wildlife but I strongly suggest driving up the dirt road (we only had to get about half a mile in the car). The Canal is loaded with alligators, very neat to see! Grab some lunch at City Seafood, 702 Begonia Street. All together, we had a great trip with amazing weather. (Being from PA, who wouldn’t enjoy 85 degree days instead of 20 degrees??) Also, being Diamond Members, we had a 12pm check-out instead of 11am. With a 3pm flight out of Ft. Myers, we were able to enjoy a long beach walk, breakfast, soak up some rays, and wash up before we checked-out. Thanks Hilton Marco Island, hope to see you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa hotel is perfectly situated on the beautiful Marco Island beach on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast. This AAA 4- Diamond deluxe 11-story Florida beach resort is only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities. Marco Island is conveniently located near Naples, Florida.At the Hilton Marco Island, Florida Resort and hotel, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.The Marco Island Spa at our resort hotel is the perfect hideaway in Southwest Florida. The Spa is a luxuriously appointed full service spa featuring signature facials, therapeutic massages, restoring body treatments, nail care, hair care and relaxation lounges. Our Marco Island spa also features a retail boutique as well as a state-of-the art fitness complex.The Hilton Marco Island, Florida hotel offers Activities and sightseeing opportunities for the entire familyThe Hilton Marco Island, FL hotel and resort offers guests an array of choices for both casual and elegant dining.Planning an Event or Meeting? With 12,000 square feet of total meeting and event facilities, superb catering, wonderful accommodations in a stunning location the Hilton hotel in Marco Island is everything you'll need for a flawless event.So whether for a family vacation, a weekend getaway or to attend a conference, make the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa your choice in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort--CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS; REOPENING DEC. 1, 2017 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Hilton Resort
- Hilton Resort Marco Island Beach
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort--CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS; REOPENING DEC. 1, 2017 Florida