This was our first visit to Marco Island and we will be back. A very special thanks to Yareli and Amar who if not for them, this trip wouldn’t have happened nor been as memorable! Their levels of customer service are what makes Hilton stand out among other chains! We arrived on Monday and stayed the week of July 4. We booked a one bedroom, Gulf View room and it was worth it. When choosing to stay here, I would highly recommend paying more to ensure you get a gulf view, I promise you will not regret it! Florida is known for afternoon rain storms and didn’t fail on us this week as it rained every day. The fact we had a Gulf view room with a balcony saved this for us since a lot of our time was spent here due to heavy rain this week!! So just book the Gulf view!!
The property is very secure, there is a security guard when you pull into the property and they ensure you have a reservation which helps to keep unwanted visitors away. Big plus. Valet greeted us right away and took care of our belongings while we checked in. There are two options for parking, $10 for self and $14 for Valet. If you plan on staying at the property, the self-parking is ok but if you plan on going anywhere I would recommend valet. This way in case it is raining….as it did during our stay, you won’t have to get wet. The Front desk also has umbrellas to loan you for free in case you decide to walk across the street to the little shops.
Check in was quick and friendly. We were greeted right away and welcomed as Hilton Honors members. The front desk agent told us about the restaurants and spa options we had without me having to ask and we were off to our room.
Upon arrival to our one bedroom suite, any worries of the rain ruining our vacation were quickly eliminated!! The entry way had a wood look ceramic tile décor which was a perfect area to leave floats and shoes. The living room had a sleeper sofa, large dining room table, PLENTY of drawers and storage, fridge and the décor was modern and clean. It also led to a nice size private balcony. If the living room wasn’t enough, the bedroom was amazing! A very large room with not one, but TWO balconies (one was shared with the living room but had a separate entrance) this room had a king bed, also lots of storage, a safe and the closet was HUGE! I loved that the doors swung out and gave you easy access to clothes. It almost felt like a walk in it was so big. It also had two robes. There was also a large sink with vanity and a separate bathroom. The bathroom had a huge glass shower and also a sink. I love the fact that the mirrors were heated so that when you took a shower, the mirror didn’t fog up. A small feature but one that made this Hilton feel more upscale then many others we have stayed at.
Our room was 610 and in a perfect location, it was next to an elevator (which we never heard) so we had quick access to both the pool and another separate entrance that led directly to the beach.
Now onto the fun stuff!!! The pool had plenty of chairs and there was a pool hut located on the deck for beach/pool towels and they even had small toys and boogie boards they let us borrow. They also had a pump to help us with floats we brought for the beach. This place is all about relaxing and they love to take care of you. The pool chairs had little flags on them so when you needed a refill, you simply raised the flag and they were at your service!! NICE! Also there are two pathways to the beach. At the one right off the pool is where you get your beach chairs from and they are free and the guys will set them up for you wherever you like. They also rented umbrellas which we didn’t need to use but a nice touch.
The beach was great and had tons of shells if that is what you are into. Again I mention service as since this was a private beach, you never have to leave your chair if you don’t want to since our server kept our mango daiquiris filled even while on the beach. I felt very spoiled at this hotel!!
There is also a company they use right on the beach for excursions and water sports. There was a wave runner tour of the 10,000 islands which was amazing and also a boat tour that will take you to another private beach called Cape Romano (search for it on Facebook if you have it) Cape Romano is almost washed away, so if you go soon, don’t miss this as I’m sure in less than a year the huts will be gone.
For dining we had the breakfast buffet every day and sat on the porch overlooking the beach. Plenty of delicious food with everything you need including an omelet station. There was also a great piano bar which had live entertainment and happy hour daily! We really loved having Starbucks in the lobby every morning and the two girls were so friendly!
The best and most memorable part of the trip was the fireworks!! We sat on the beach and while the fireworks were amazing, this hotel will always have a place in my heart as my boyfriend proposed to me here during this celebration!!!!
I really could go on and on about this place, it was truly a wonderful hotel with a staff that spoils you at every chance they get. There are many other activities and amenities this resort has but we did not use them so I can’t comment on them but I am sure they were great! We can’t wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa hotel is perfectly situated on the beautiful Marco Island beach on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast. This AAA 4- Diamond deluxe 11-story Florida beach resort is only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities. Marco Island is conveniently located near Naples, Florida.At the Hilton Marco Island, Florida Resort and hotel, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.The Marco Island Spa at our resort hotel is the perfect hideaway in Southwest Florida. The Spa is a luxuriously appointed full service spa featuring signature facials, therapeutic massages, restoring body treatments, nail care, hair care and relaxation lounges. Our Marco Island spa also features a retail boutique as well as a state-of-the art fitness complex.The Hilton Marco Island, Florida hotel offers Activities and sightseeing opportunities for the entire familyThe Hilton Marco Island, FL hotel and resort offers guests an array of choices for both casual and elegant dining.Planning an Event or Meeting? With 12,000 square feet of total meeting and event facilities, superb catering, wonderful accommodations in a stunning location the Hilton hotel in Marco Island is everything you'll need for a flawless event.So whether for a family vacation, a weekend getaway or to attend a conference, make the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa your choice in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Hilton Resort
- Hilton Resort Marco Island Beach
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort Florida