My wife and I recently stayed at this Hilton for four days. And we 100% enjoyed it. Upon check in, which was quick and painless, we were offered an ocean/pool view upgrade ($39). We were glad we did. The room was large and very comfortable. It had a very comfortable king bed with nice linens (the pillows could have been quality). The room also had several nice comfortable chairs and a plush sofa. Significant draw and closet space. The bathroom was also nice. During our stay our room was kept very clean and well stocked. The Internet was better than most hotels (the Internet is included for us as we are Hilton Honors Silver members). The only negative thing about the room was the TV; the remote was very goofy to use and the channels were limited (no free movie channel, TCM or AMC). The pool and beach area were just super. The hotel and surrounding grounds were spotless. We also did the spa (massages) for $99, which was well worth the price. All restaurants on site were very good; the Sandcastle lounge was the best, especially their happy hour feature - 2 for the price of 1, which were not watered down. Overall, we would strongly recommend this hotel over others on the island due to how clean it was, quiet at night, especially in the room, the features offered (beach chairs), and the friendly staff (the Marriot Hotel down the street is much too big). Management should be given kudos for training the staff. Good job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed for guest room renovation and restoration. It plans to reopen in early 2018. Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa hotel is perfectly situated on the beautiful Marco Island beach on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast. This AAA 4- Diamond deluxe 11-story Florida beach resort is only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities. Marco Island is conveniently located near Naples, Florida.At the Hilton Marco Island, Florida Resort and hotel, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.The Marco Island Spa at our resort hotel is the perfect hideaway in Southwest Florida. The Spa is a luxuriously appointed full service spa featuring signature facials, therapeutic massages, restoring body treatments, nail care, hair care and relaxation lounges. Our Marco Island spa also features a retail boutique as well as a state-of-the art fitness complex.The Hilton Marco Island, Florida hotel offers Activities and sightseeing opportunities for the entire familyThe Hilton Marco Island, FL hotel and resort offers guests an array of choices for both casual and elegant dining.Planning an Event or Meeting? With 12,000 square feet of total meeting and event facilities, superb catering, wonderful accommodations in a stunning location the Hilton hotel in Marco Island is everything you'll need for a flawless event.So whether for a family vacation, a weekend getaway or to attend a conference, make the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa your choice in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Hilton Resort
- Hilton Resort Marco Island Beach
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort Florida