Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort
$299
Marriott's Crystal Shores(Marco Island)
$629
$509
$369
$344
  • Beachfront
Marco Island Lakeside Inn(Marco Island)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
The Boat House Motel(Marco Island)
3,065 results
All reviewsacross the streetjunior suitean umbrellagulf viewpool areatennis courtsbreakfast buffetper daymovie theaterself parkinggreat poolthe entire stafflounge chairsgreat resortbeach resortlittle priceyspring break
Reviewed January 7, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights using my hilton points, so it was a great deal $$ wise. It was meant to be a well deserved break from the week with my family and it was! With the exception of the construction going on next door, this is a spectacular hotel in US hotel terms. No, its not the Rome Cavalieri, but nothing compares to it...but for a US hotel, it ranks in the upper percentile. The only time the noise bothered us is when we were on the beach...probably why most people had head phones on! The jackhammering started early, took a break for lunch and was done by 4 or 5. So the sunset was peaceful and worth it! The rooms are quite spacious and come with an empty mini fridge. Not sure I'd really call the ocean view rooms, ocean view, but you can catch a glimpse of the ocean if you lean, at least from our room. There are several restaurants and a movie theater across the street for those needing a break from the beach or pool or wanting to stock the mini-fridge. I highly recommend the sunset sail on SailKahuna with Kahuna Katamarans...not sure if the hotel can set this up or not. We had a car so we booked it before we left home and took ourselves.
Overall, I only gave the hotel 4 stars because of the noise, which unfortunately they can't really do much about...just don't forget your headphones or earplugs if you stay here anytime in '08. I would stay here again in the future though.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sharklover75cc
Reviewed December 27, 2007

I have stayed at the Marco Island Hilton on several occasions for Conventions and then also for vacations.

It is about the only HOTEL left to stay on the beach that is not a condo.

Great Beach, Wonderful Sunsets.

Clean rooms.

When I did have a problem with one room. I reported the problem and they moved me to a nicer room with a great view. The Hotel is a real treat.

• Stayed: June 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank SalemsFortress
Reviewed December 26, 2007

Hilton Marco Island was really nice. The room looks exactly like the pictures the hotel posted on its website. I stayed in a double room which was pretty big. The decoration was nice. The bed, blanket, and pillows were soft and super comfortable.
Everything was good. I even like their bath products, especially the lotion. The only thing I didn't like was the view from my room. I was giving a room that has a view of the beach and some construction but that's only temporary. If you'll be going there soon, try to request a room that looks out the other side, not the construction. I gotta admit this kind of thing does kind of ruin your mood a little.

• Stayed: December 2007
2  Thank Asatis
Reviewed December 19, 2007

Went in February 2007 and decided to return. Oh dear!

Noise noise noise !! Everywhere ...This hotel is going through a major major roof renovation (website said it would be finished by Nov 30th 2007 and when we left on the 17th Dec it was running very behind shedule - so much that the workers were trying to complete work (constant banging and drilling) in the dark. Then there's next door - the old Raddison hotel being completely refurbished (by 2009!) into a Marriott Timeshare Resort (which will be spectacular) - Meanwhile don't sit out on a balcony on the south side (dust and noise). North side rooms do not get any sun, though suffer the Hilton worker's noise and you get a spectaular gulf view and views over the pool (Pool guests remarked to me that the hotel should have been closed during the roof work - they were not happy).

"Welcome to Paradise" said the cafe receptionist !! (It's called the Paradise Cafe...joke!). Normal Hilton fare with an added bonus of a omelette chef in the restaurant area for breakfast and a special seafood night on a Friday (Sampled - excelllent!).

The local rag was complaining that Marco Island is too touristy nowadays, but early December is a lovely quiet period with the beach to yourself and the restaurants over the road very easy to just walk into (definitely need to book both beach chairs and restaurants in Feb).

A bit of an up-market Hilton (and they know it), but paradise at the moment it certainly isn't!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank FromNorthNorfolkUK
Reviewed December 3, 2007

I was underwhelmed by this hotel. As a Hilton Hhonors gold member I've traveled to many hiltons, including beautiful properties in Rome and Athens - this hotel did not meet my expectations at all. There was no mention of the significant renovation work prior to our arrival, and it had a serious effect on the entire place- lobby, pool area, etc. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the breakfast buffet is good, but pricey. Other than that, the term "resort" is a serious overstatement, and the Marco Island area seems to be lagging. We couldn't find a bagel or donut shop within miles. The road construction on the main island road was miserable. The beach was ok, but the water is not nearly as beautiful as at the Naples Pier. Overall, I won't go back to Marco Island. The Marriott nearby looked like a much nicer property.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with friends