“Great lunch spot”

Philly Grille
Ranked #9 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Only the "freshest" ingredients used to make our Soups, Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads. Now offering Pasta and Platter Specials Nightly. Casual dining, serving wine and beer. Menu is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

When I come to visit my mom, we always visit philly grille for lunch. Their flatbreads and salads are outstanding. The service is always friendly and efficient.

2  Thank lyndalou61

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Went to eat dinner with the family. Coming from Philadelphia I wanted to try the cheese steak. It was great. Had it with wiz, onions and even had the authentic roll. My wife loved the margherita flat bread as well.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We just returned from Guy & Lisa's Philly Grille. We saw Guy there as he was going around checking on guests and conversing with local regulars. Pleasant guy. (Which is why I guess they call him "Guy".)

Anywhos . . . My wife and I both ordered the (Philly) Steak Sandwich. She got her's with provolone and I got my with Cheez Whiz. I also added muchrooms to mine. Both of us loved our sandwiches. They came out piping hot and juicy. You could tell the bread was very fresh. My wife ordered the potato wedges and I had the house made potato chips. Again, we were both pleased.

Our 6 year old ordered the Nona flatbread which came out like an elongated cheese pizza. You could see that the cheese was freshly sliced. He loved it.

The decor was nice, and the place looked clear. We were there around 6 pm on a Saturday night and they were quite busy. There was usually 2-6 people waiting for tables but none waited very long.

Three meals with softdrinks came to $55 including a generous tip. Not bad. Not bad at all.

1  Thank de-oppresso-liber
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I am a salad fanatic. A friend told us to try Philly Grille. We went one night last month and were thrilled. No wait, lots of unusual salad choices, great service and reasonable prices. My husband has a burger only a few times a year since I do not eat meat. Our waitress told him this should be the place for him to have it, and she was right. Small place so you could easily drive by, but don't.

1  Thank Linda V
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here with friends after lunch. Had the BBQ sandwich which was just good. Overall experience was average. The menu was pretty complete and the service was good. The place just didn't do it for me.