“great good and excellent service”
Review of Philly Grille

Philly Grille
Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Only the "freshest" ingredients used to make our Soups, Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads. Now offering Pasta and Platter Specials Nightly. Casual dining, serving wine and beer. Menu is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I go to Marco every November for three weeks. I think we eat at the Philly Grill at least five times while we are there. The wait staff is very friendly and the food is great. I wish we had a place like this at home. Oh well, we'll just have to wait until next year.

There are newer reviews for Philly Grille

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place might be the best little joint in town. You can smell the items as they pass your table and you know instantly that only fresh ingredients are used here. Our server was delightful. Ummm, what was her name? Oh yeah, Margaret. I have a 13 year old who fashions himself a burger aficionado. This place has been voted best burger in Marco. My son told me they had it wrong. I asked the gentleman next to our table to come and see what my son had to say. The gentleman in turns out was Guy of Guy and Lisa, the owners. My son told him they got it wrong, and I quote, "this is the best burger in all of the county." Guy was pleased. For the record, he enjoyed a burger at the Mucky Duck on Captiva, the Crazy Flamingo and the Snook Inn on Marco and the Oyster House in Everglades City. Philly Grille was tops. The other 4 members of the family equally enjoyed the food. Unfortunately, we had to retun home or we would have been back again. A must visit when dining in Marco.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is a nice restaurant to visit. Food was very good. We tried their Nona Flatbread and Eggplant salad. Both entree were very flavorful. Presentation was top notch. Prices were reasonable. Choices were plenty. Overall, good food experience. The service was a little off though - the server did not bother to come back and check on us until we were done. So that got them a 4 star from me vs. 5 stars.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My family ordered takeout to bring back to our condo on Marco Island. Our order included a couple of Philly Steak sandwiches with provolone and fried onions and a burger with bacon, smoked gouda cheese and fried onions. The steak sandwiches were tender with perfectly sautéed onions on very fresh and tasty bun. The burger was substantial and crazy delicious and appeared to be made with relatively lean ground meat and as a result was not greasy as burgers can sometimes be. We also tried the potato wedges and sweet potato fries. Both were above average but I thought sweet potato fries were a little more flavorful than the potato wedges.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

For the price, quality of food and service this has to be one of the best restaurants we've been to. Quite an extensive menu, with several choices. We had burgers, pizza and the philly steak sandwich. Meals were excellent and the portions sufficiently large that we had enough to take away for another meal. Very reasonable prices. Service was outstanding. Very personal and friendly. Our 4 year old granddaughter was treated like a princess by all the staff and made to feel very special. Will definitely return