“Great lobster salad.”

Philly Grille
Ranked #9 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Only the "freshest" ingredients used to make our Soups, Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads. Now offering Pasta and Platter Specials Nightly. Casual dining, serving wine and beer. Menu is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Lobster salad and lobster BLT are both very good. Odd location. Always busy when I go. We plan on going back again.

1  Thank Wstrub

Reviewed May 30, 2013

It is so hard to find the perfect restaurant even with all the reviews. No One wants a "kitchen nightmare". Well we found this and seriously can't be happier. We walked in and automatically saw how clean it was which is an indication of pride and character. We noticed a lot of locals and everyone was like family but we felt right at home. I'm still amazed at how the waitstaff was so friendly and helped with our selections. The food was fresh and clean. Most people understand "Clean" food and if you don't then go here because it's a menu that would make Chef Ramsey proud. the servings were generous without being wasteful. The house white wine was good and my husband had their red. Our waitress talked to us and treated us like regulars. We like that so if you're looking for Good Food and a Welcoming atmosphere that is Pleasant and Comfortable I can't recommend this place enough. maybe we hit them on a good night or maybe,just maybe these guys are the real deal. Thank You PHILLYgrille, I can't wait to go back again. Yum!!

1  Thank JoAnne H
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have had just about everything on the menu and loved every dish I have had here. I cant think of much to say except I love their food. If you have not tried it it is a must on Marco Island. If you want to know where the locals eat this is one of those places.

1  Thank JAV68
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Food delicious and service great. What a pleasant surprise! There were so many great food choices on the menu, we had difficulty choosing what to eat fo lunch. We can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch based on the reviews.. Food was good, not great. My salad was lacking salad and the waiter was not informative... Did not let us know the specials or what accompanies the sandwiches... Overall, good, but not sure why it's rated so high..