“Excellent food and service”
Review of Philly Grille

Philly Grille
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Only the "freshest" ingredients used to make our Soups, Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads. Now offering Pasta and Platter Specials Nightly. Casual dining, serving wine and beer. Menu is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Nevada
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I went and got take out with my two (grumpy) kids. They were wonderful, and brought the food out to the car so I could go back to the car instead of keeping the kids in the restaurant. The food was amazing! I got a flatbread, and my husband had a philly sandwich and they were great. Our toddlers both even ate part of our meals. We definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013

Dyer, Indiana
“Quality and Content”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Guy and Lisa used to own Verdi's and made it something special. After selling it and a brief respite they opened the Philly Grill ( Guess where they come from). I features a fantastic selection of flatbreads and other sandwiches. Now they have added a pasta and platter selection in the evening. I had the cobia and my wife the duck breast. They both were perfectly done and came with a great sauce. The wines by the glass feature a small but appropriate selection JImM

Nashville, Tennessee
“Flatbread supreme.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Delicious, lite fare. Good service. Accommodating for special diet needs. Great variety of food. Also unique menu items. Decaf coffee was delicious. I would certainly return.

Naples, Florida
“Epicurean Delight!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We frequent the Philly Grille at least once a week. We live in Naples year round and find this is one of the few places we can get an authentic, always consistent, reasonably priced meal. We love everything about Philly Grille. We are always warmly welcomed and the wait staff always takes good care of us. As far as food selections... We don't know where to start. I have too many favorites! The flatbreads are amazing .. (Cabo my personal favorite) the burger is the best I have ever eaten! The salads are another favorite but to top it all off they now offer Italian dinner specials that are truly authentic! Being raised Italian we know a good Italian dinner when we get one. This is the reason we continue to travel from Naples to Marco Island at least once a week.

Marco Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Refill Ripoff”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We found the food in this restaurant to be rather good. It was pricy considering the lack of ambiance and windows. The place looks like shoe box, and it was claustrophobic. The bill was something of a surprise. My friend had an iced tea with one refill. I had a coke with one refill. They charged us $10 for this. We didn't realized they charged $2.50 for each refill. Had we know that, we certainly would not have ordered them. We won't be going back.

1 Thank Vivia B
phillygrille, Owner at Philly Grille, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your posting on Trip Advisor. As the owner I am very concerned about the $2.50 charge as we only charge $2.00 for soft beverages and we DO NOT charge for refills...so there may have been a clerical error on our part which we would be more than happy to adjust for you. We are a very small establishment with only 54 seats and being that we are located in a strip mall...windows as much as we would like to have more are just impossible as we are in between other units. We take pride in the simplicity and cleanliness of our restaurant, and serve only the freshest ingredients the market has to offer. I hope that you would please contact me personally so I can look back at your guest check so we can make good if an error had been made. Thank you so very much, Warm regards, Lisa Verdi 239-394-2221