“Best burger on the island”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Philly Grille

Philly Grille
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Soups, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Only the "freshest" ingredients used to make our Soups, Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads. Now offering Pasta and Platter Specials Nightly. Casual dining, serving wine and beer. Menu is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Best burger on the island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Flat bread pizza and burgers are the best. Friendly service. Small dining area so a bit noisy. Only quibble I had was the charge to switch to sweet potato fries of $4 was too much..should be like $1 based on the small handful of fries but quality was definitely there.

1 Thank jocdocnh

“Its easy miss but don't .....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Keep your eye out for this small establishment. We were quickly seated and greeted warmly. The flood came in a timely manner and it was delicious. The flat breads are fantastic. Stop in!

1 Thank TheHopefulTraveler
Bristol
“Not as good as we expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Going from reviews we thought we were in for a real treat on the last day of our honeymoon but I was disappointed. My husband had a nice burger but my Philly cheese steak really wasn't very nice, I found it bland and rather wet, the bread was soggy! Shame.

1 Thank Louise G
Danbury, Connecticut
“Absolutely delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went here with my husband and infant son for dinner while on vacation. The food was fantastic. I had the flatbread with chorizo and my husband had the lamb stew special. Both meals were amazing. Portions are just right. I only wish they had more options for dessert. We'll be back as there are other things I'd like to try.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank horsemom1976
Marco Island
“One of the BEST on Marco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This restaurant offers the best flat bread and sandwiches on the island. Guy and Lisa offer QUALITY. There is no other way to describe this restaurant.
You will not be dissapointed.

• Visited October 2012