“FANTASTIC!!”

Philly Grille
Ranked #10 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Description: Only the "freshest" ingredients used to make our Soups, Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads. Now offering Pasta and Platter Specials Nightly. Casual dining, serving wine and beer. Menu is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed July 10, 2011

This was our first visit to PHILLY Grille....We went with my sister, her 2 kids and my husband and I. First thing I have to say is the owner, Lisa was absolutely wonderful. Our kids wanted chocolate milk for dinner and she actually went out and bought milk and chocolate for them! the customer service was EXCELLENT! and kid friendly. Me being a clean freak and germaphob....i have to say the bathroom was the cleanest i have ever seen! beautifully decorated i must add....
Now on to the food...the steak sandwich was absolutely amazing! actually went back on our last day just to get another one. Don't forget the downtown flatbread...The lobster sandwich was just as terrific. Not alot of mayo and just the right spices. I am highly recommending this sandwich shop. Prices are definitely reasonable also. They are located at 1000 N. Collier.... ENJOY, just as much as we did! We will be back again on our annual Marco Island visit.

1  Thank shayedinger

Reviewed July 10, 2011

We were told at the resort that this was anew restaurant on the island and that we should try it. My wife and I went for lunch and were extremely impressed with the menu and the friendly staff. We tried the flatbread and salads and they were very good fresh and delicious, just the right size portion. Highly recommend this for lunch!!

Reviewed July 9, 2011

Another fantastic new restaurant on Marco Island. Wonderful place for lunch. The owners really care about preparing food the right way; using natural, quality and fresh ingredients. The salads and flatbreads are fantastic and are creatively presented. The prices are fair, too.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

What a gem this restaurant is. The staff and food are both great. I had the turkey waldorf salad. The turkey was so moist and the dressing was incredible (ginger). My husband had the Philly Cheesesteak with Cheezwhiz - just like Geno's. He was in heaven - happy to see a little bit of Geno's on Marco Island.

1  Thank Marco51
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Found this place on a recommendation of the young lady at the cupcake shop.and boy am I greatful my wife and I started out with a grilled beets and goat cheese salad witch was devine.if had a flat bread witch I couldn't say enough about it and my wife had the cheese steak with the real filly cheese wiz the young lady lisa at the door was wonder in her grace working the floor and william was upbeat attentive and entertaining I will def be back and recommend you try it