“You've got to go here!”
Review of Philly Grille

Philly Grille
Ranked #9 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Only the "freshest" ingredients used to make our Soups, Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads. Now offering Pasta and Platter Specials Nightly. Casual dining, serving wine and beer. Menu is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Reviewed July 4, 2011

everything about our meal was terrific. great staff, great food, great atmosphere. the philly steak puts Geno's and Pat's to shame. the best burger i've ever had and the turkey was like thanksgiving day. the next time i go i'll surprise lisa with different shoes.

1  Thank groovy_shoe_chic

Reviewed July 2, 2011

Casual American food with a French flair. Well-known Marco Island restaurateur. Open 6 days a week. Convenient lunch, dinner and take-out services. The very best Philly Cheese you will ever have; the most flavorful iced tea, interesting and delicious soups and unique, grilled flatbreads, as well as yummy house-seasoned potato chips. Attentive wait staff and pleasant, cozy atmosphere. Don't miss it!

Reviewed July 1, 2011

While visiting Marco Island, Florida, I could not help but try Guy and Lisa's Philly Grille. I am originally from Philadelphia and long for authentic Philly rolls and sandwiches. I found the best of both in Marco Island Fl. The pork sandwich with brocholi rabe and sharp provolone had flavor like I have not had since the last time I ate at the reading Terminal Market. It was served on a roll that tasted fresh out of South Philly ovens. What a find!!!!! I know where we will be eating during each Florida vacation.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

We will be back, the food and the service was really good!

1  Thank Mamiwtwo
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Our first trip to this restaurant and it did not disappoint. The staff was fantastic and friendly. We had the steak flatbread which was excellent. I will definitely return based solely on food alone but the great service and value cant be overlooked in my review. We stayed in Naples and it was well worth the drive to marco to eat this restaurant.

1  Thank 4bucks79