“Great things DO come in small packages! :)”
Review of Lee Be Fish

Lee Be Fish
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Orlando
“Great things DO come in small packages! :)”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place may be small but it's fantastic! Fish taco was Dee-lish and the black beans & rice a perfect compliment to have with! We may have to go back again before we head back home from vacation!

2 Thank MissyLOL2

Atlanta
“casual, local, and tasty”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

On vacation I get tired of all the big, heavy meals. This was a great change for all of us. Order at the counter and they may be out of a certain fish of the day but they will tell you. Order the grouper taco which comes with black beans. It was fresh, tasty, and fast. Had a cold beer and sat outside to enjoy the beautiful day. My kids weren't so fond of it as they are just starting to eat fish. . . luckily there was a hot dog stand about 50 ft. away. I would go back maybe a few times on our next trip.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank kpb2424
Lake Worth
“I will dream of this place until I go back.”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

There are no words to describe how delicious the fish was. This place was recommended by Capt Joe for good local seafood. The catch was snapper and was provided with a large piece of fish which was grilled to perfection. This is a very small place and worth the visit. I am not sure I will ever be able to eat fish anywhere else ....until my next visit.

2 Thank AlisonBlack65
Tulsa
“Outstanding As Always”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Lee Be Fish is my favorite seafood place on the island, we vacation here yearly and always stop in here for lunch, the fish is as fresh as you can get. We had the fish of the day (grouper) grilled island style with rice, black beans very good, the place is small with limited seating but I think the just adds to the ambience of a great seafood dive. Try it, you won't be disappointed !

2 Thank osufan01
Milwaukee, United States
“Lunch at Lee Be Fish”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

After coming to the restaurant twice before and finding it closed we finally had lunch at LeeBe. It was amazing. The fish and shrimp combo taco was the best we have ever had! Check their hours ahead of time but it's a must try spot.