“Best of the island!!”

Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh gulf grouper and snapper and stone crabs and gulf pink shrimp in season also fully cooked fish and srimp meals in our indoor or outdoor dinning areas and to go.
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best you can get on the island!! Been coming to Marco for over 20 yrs and there is no place better!! It's a small fish market but they serve lunch from a walk up counter. You won't be disappointed oh, and get the black beans and rice!!!!

2  Thank MBGBKT

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Today's catch was Yellow Fin Snapper and Grouper. I opted for the Snapper and had it blackened on the grill. The wait was about 20 minutes but went by fast talking to the gentleman who was fileting the freshly caught fish. We also had the Grouper and asked for it fried. It proved to be the flakier and tastiest. The side orders in the Fish basket of red beans and rice and french fries were OK but not the reason we went there. It was drizzling as we arrived so the crowd stayed inside which is relatively small with limited seating . We dined under an umbrella outside sharing the contents of the baskets. No hesitations on the pick of a restaurant or the meals we ordered.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Wonderful fresh fish.Great staff ,lovely enviroment.Superb!! Quaint sitting out out area.The whole experience was lovely.Can't wait to back.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I am a very picky reviewer. I don't gush over mediocre food. The food here is excellent. Limited menu, but it is basically a take out place. So I can't give it the highest score because by the time you get it home it's not as good. Eating at an outside table is an option, but if the weather isn't great you end up eating in your car, as we have done.

But that's how they operate, so you have to take the good with the bad.

4  Thank Maria35
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have visited Lee Be Fish many times over the past 6 years and have had a great experience each and every time. I brought some friends with me this last time and we choose to eat indoors just as they were about to close on a Saturday night. We all ordered something different and every dish was perfectly prepared. I ordered a large grouper filet and it was the best fish I had on this trip. Our group also ordered the grilled island platter as well as a fish taco, fried shrimp and a shrimp taco. We will always return because the folks that work there are friendly, you know that the fresh is fresh because it is prepared right in front of you, and the quality and pricing is the best on the island.