“An Authentic Delight”

Ranked #6 of 122 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh gulf grouper and snapper and stone crabs and gulf pink shrimp in season also fully cooked fish and srimp meals in our indoor or outdoor dinning areas and to go.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Trip Advisor came through again, letting us discover this fabulous little joint.

We probably don't have much to add to previous reviews other than to say it was a culinary highlight of our trip. It is wonderfully fresh fish, just off the restaurant's boat, beautifully grilled (our choice) with simple accompaniments and priced very attractively.

We each had a local beer, shared a half pound of Gulf Shrimp for an appetizer, and ate a platter of superbly grilled fish (grouper and Cobia) for a total bill of about $45.

The employees couldn't have been more friendly - heck, we would have put up with grumpiness for this quality of fish but there was no need.

If you're in the neighborhood and won't sniff at the idea of dining with plastic utensils on plastic plates, we suggest you give this place a try.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,489)

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Yeah it's hard to find but your not going to get fresher fish anywhere. Got 3 lbs of grouper and it was wonderful. You want fresh fish? Go to Lee Be's.

1  Thank TheHopefulTraveler
Reviewed November 27, 2013

A traditional fish shack with all the charm of its bright colors, straightforward service and just-caught freshness. Though a little disappointed by the canned black beans in the platter dish, the shrimp could not be tastier. Next time I'll give the tacos and sandwich a go, but will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We ate there last year when we visited the island-can't wait to experience it again! Plan to eat there numerous times this trip! Fave place to eat there!!!

2  Thank Dgrimwoodshaw
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Lee Be Fish was highly recommend by our friends and this was the first place we ate at when we visited Marco Island. The place is a little hard to find, and is in a very "cute" shopping mall. My first reaction was the place was very odd, and it is really just a "take out" fish restaurant then a place to really dine in. My wife had the fish tacos and the flavor was very good. The fish was very fresh and she enjoyed it. I had a fried fish sandwich and again the fish was very good. It came with a Curry Tarter sauce that took me a which eventually grew on me as I finished my sandwich. Overall, it was neat place and next time in Marco I would probably stop by for a quick lunch.