“Off the charts but basic fish/shrimp fry”
Review of Lee Be Fish

Lee Be Fish
Ranked #6 of 122 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh gulf grouper and snapper and stone crabs and gulf pink shrimp in season also fully cooked fish and srimp meals in our indoor or outdoor dinning areas and to go.
Reviewed October 31, 2013

As simple as it gets, this is incredibly fresh fish, breaded (with a coating that I now use all of the time) and deep fried. The coating is not overbearing, but light and delicious. Seldom do I go to a place twice when on vacation. This was the exception. You have to try it. Shrimp and shrimp combo preferred.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,489)

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Simply put -- this is the best fish taco I've had. And I have had a lot of fish tacos. I can't attest to the freshness all of the time, but on this saturday afternoon, I was treated to super-fresh fish inside a delicious taco with multiple cheeses, cilantro, onion and a ribbon of salsa. It wasn't citrusy, nor did it have "snap," but the fish was so fresh and perfectly cooked, that the taco was stupendous! The locale was pretty empty, and as others have attested, you order inside, wait, and then take your food outside to the very pleasant patio. After lunch, my wife and I returned to tell the owner that it was the best fish taco we've had, and as he was slitting the stomach of a freshly caught fish in the side of the store, he paused to tell us that it's comments like that that made him open the restaurant in the first place. What's interesting is that the place didn't smell fishy. Go figure. Great place. We will return.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

What a hidden treasure! So glad we found this little place. My husband and I stopped by here for lunch after taking a shelling tour. I had the grilled shrimp tacos, black beans with rice and a to go Pinot Grigio. My husband went with the fried fish catch of the day and chips. His was also good but not a large portion.

1  Thank sandyt05
Reviewed October 24, 2013

we have eaten at Lee Be fish over 5 times it is one of our must go to places when we stay in Marco Island. no matter what kind of fish we order, grilled, fried or the fish taco it is always fresh and delicious. The fries are delicious too.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a great little place, the fish was good nod very fresh. Service was good and the courtyard eating area was nice.

1  Thank Nationallparks1