“The best seafood around.”
Review of Lee Be Fish

Lee Be Fish
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh gulf grouper and snapper and stone crabs and gulf pink shrimp in season also fully cooked fish and srimp meals in our indoor or outdoor dinning areas and to go.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

You are not there for the decor but the seafood is amazing. We live in Alaska and we know fish. This is a fresh as it gets and delicious. The 2 guys that were working there made sure we enjoyed our visit and made sure we sampled the best of Florida.

1  Thank akclub2
Write a ReviewReviews (1,447)

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Super fish, super sides, super service, super atmosphere. Fantastic.

What more can I say? We spent a long morning on the water in and around the beautiful Marco River, and on returning to the main island we headed to Lee Be fish restaurant.

This is not fine dining, nor salubrious or air conditioned BUT it is one of the major food destinations on Marco Island - the fish is super fresh, hours out of the sea, and will be cooked just how you like it. The guys on the grill were really friendly, passionate, honest and happy to chat about their food - all fresh caught and brilliantly cooked.

Hailing from Cornwall, England, I am well accustomed to cracking fish and chips - I would LOVE to see what the guys at LeeBe's could do with a fillet of Haddock!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The freshest fish in swfl probably the only way to get it any fresher were to catch it your self but then you would be missing out on it's excellent preparation 10's all around a true marco icon

1  Thank Jefferey B
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I read a review in the local paper for Lee Be Fish and we knew we had to go while we were on the island! We went on a Monday about 4:30 for an early dinner, only to finally find it and they were closed! We found out later, they close at 4 on Mondays. We tried again on wednesday for lunch,as we were sure it was worth it, and found it open, yay! The fish is the freshest around! They were fileting the grouper caught an hour or so ago, right there! My husband had the grouper platter, which was excellent!!!! I had 'one' fish taco, the biggest I have ever seen, which was the BEST fish taco I have ever had!!!! I highly recommend going to Lee Be!!!! The place is extremely small inside, but there are tables outside. We love finding great local restaurants when we travel and this was a EXCELLENT find for sure!

1  Thank PattyinCincinnati
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Really friendly and the food is always cooked to order. No fancy surroundings, what you see is what you get, especially fresh fish. A New Yorker behind the counter, unmistakable, even to a Brit. He will educate you on whatever fish is available and probably anything else you wish to chat about, nice guy. Lee Be is tucked away just around the corner (left) from Snook Inn, look hard for the sign, we missed it first time around. Well worth a visit.

3  Thank margaretmjones