“Excellent”

Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh gulf grouper and snapper and stone crabs and gulf pink shrimp in season also fully cooked fish and srimp meals in our indoor or outdoor dinning areas and to go.
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Visited Lee Be last night, fish tacos w/black bean and rice were the best I ever tasted. This place kicks out great food at a affordable price. Go, enjoy then go again.

3  Thank wbs1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,472)

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place has the freshest fish tacos. They fillet the fish in front of you! Very tasty and at a reasonable price.

3  Thank James D
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Based on other travelers reviews I decided to try Lee Be's and I'm so glad I did. The freshest fish I've ever eaten and I primarily eat seafood. The fried varieties were okay but the stellar choice is the island style platter of grilled fish served with black beans and rice. The fish of the day was yellowtail snapper and it was moist, seasoned perfectly and delicious!!! I can't wait to go back again. I highly recommend checking this quaint place that the locals sure seem to enjoy. I hope their business does well because it is small places like this that deserve my money! Loved it!!

3  Thank Funtravels2014
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Our office orders take-out food quite a bit, and we're a big fan of the yellowtail snapper platter for lunch! Today the portion even seemed a bit bigger than normal! Keep up the good work :)

3  Thank AshleiLove
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The best thing about this little establishment is that you are not confused about what to order. The fish selection is what is fresh that day (there were two selections the day we went), and the fish is prepared in only a couple of ways (although you can have the fish grilled, blackened, or fried). Our group had a little of everything. We couldn't have picked a better place for a delicious fresh fish lunch reasonably priced.

3  Thank Wanda G