“Very Cool.......and Very Good”
Review of Lee Be Fish

Lee Be Fish
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh gulf grouper and snapper and stone crabs and gulf pink shrimp in season also fully cooked fish and srimp meals in our indoor or outdoor dinning areas and to go.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went with my son after he saw it listed on T/A. Neat experience........very small and certainly nothing fancy, so you pretty much knew the food was going to be good! Kind of cool that the owner was 5 feet away from us filleting fresh fish as we ate. If you just want to eat some very good, very fresh sea food, this is for you! If you want atmosphere, maybe not. So we let my wife and daughters (not big sea food eaters) behind and my son and I loved it. If I go back to Marco Island, I'll probably eat here several times........because you sure can't get fresh sea food in St. Louis!

2  Thank Greg S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,446)

Reviewed June 18, 2013

You eat what they caught that morning. Really fresh fish. reasonably priced. Not much seating was my only concern.

2  Thank Harante
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We go to the island every summer but this is the first time we made it to Lee Be even though we have seen the reviews. Now we can say we have been twice. It was so good that we took friends with us when they came at the end of our trip. The chef literally fileted my daughter's fish while we waited. We tried the fish tacos, grilled fish, grilled shrimp and fried fish and every one was delicious. My kids loved the fries and the grownups loved the black beans and rice with fresh cilantro. When we were there, it was a one man show so you can't be in a hurry but who is in a hurry on an island? Sit outside, it is cooler than the 2 small tables inside. And try their hot sauces. Yum!

2  Thank Jemom68
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My party ordered a shrimp taco, a fish taco, and an order of fish and chips. Everything was delicious! The classic fish and chips was my favorite. Fries were yummy and the beans with melted cheese was also great. I wish we could have visited here twice. This was the best dining experience we had in Marco. Fresh seafood at a fraction of the cost of other restaurants.

2  Thank Buffalovefoodie
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The fish we had -- grilled for me, fish and shrimp tacos for my companion -- was supremely fresh. The man who cooked our fish was actually filleting it as we came into the restaurant. The service was very friendly -- . Don't expect a fine or even nice dining experience as the place itself has two tables inside and I can imagine at a busy time there would be no place inside to eat. But if you want great fish when you are in Marco Island, this is the place.

2  Thank Pegali