“Awesome!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Marco Island, Florida
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

You can't get fish any fresher! We always buy the catch of the day, they fillet it, and we take it home to make a gluten free dinner. The staff if super friendly and always welcome us with a smile!

Visited August 2012
5 Thank GlutenFreeGal

Cleveland, Ohio
“Wow wonderfully fresh fish!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This small spot, almost akin to a small shack, has a few offerings of outstanding fresh fish. I preferred just the fish but the fish taco was also excellent.
Perfectly prepared! Friendly prompt service. And what a value! Too often restaurants ruin fish with sauces and such. Not this place. It's prepared in a few minutes while you wait relaxing in the few chairs inside. Don't come for beautiful decor or the view. But Lee Be is not to be missed on any trip to Marco.

7 Thank ydeng1
NYC
“Wanted to love it”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I'm sure this is a great place but there were a total of 2 tables (both taken) and no where to eat except outside on a patio in the full sun (approximately 90 degree day). Given we couldn't get lunch (unless we wanted to contract sun stroke while eating it), we thought we'd buy some fish at the market to make for dinner. Unfortunately,there wasn't a thing for sale in their display case (at lunchtime). Perhaps we just stopped in on a bad day. Or, perhaps this is a place to visit only in January-February (instead of August) when you can sit outside comfortably. I found it very odd there wasn't even a table with an umbrella to minimize the full sun exposure while dining.

2 Thank Mary R
Aventura, Florida
“Cannot get any better!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I was recently in Marco Island for the first time with my family and I was looking for seafood dives outside the Marriott Beach Resort. I found this small but inviting fish dive called Lee Be Fish. As soon as you walk in, you will notice that everything they serve is the real "catch of the day". We ordered the Fish and Shrimp Tacos which were in my book, the BEST FISH AND SHRIMP TACOS I HAVE EVER EATEN. Being from Miami, I get fresh seafood all day long and with the numerous choices of seafood restaurants in Miami-Dade County it's hard to be impressed. Well, I was truly impressed! The French fries are made to order crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The Fish and Fries was Fresh Red Snapper that Lee himself filet in front of me, threw it in the batter and then to the fryer which was what I wanted. They can also blacken or grill your fish upon request. The atmosphere was very nice with Lee Tinter (the owner) being a gracious host. The following day we went back for some more Fish and Shrimp Tacos. I was in the mood for a Shrimp Cocktail or Peel and Eat Shrimp which was not on the Menu. Lee grabbed a full handful of Shrimps (1/2 lb) and boiled them for me. He then pulled them out quickly and threw them in a Bowl of Ice Water to stop the cooking process. He served them to me with his own cocktail sauce and the final product was truly amazing! This is a great place to go with your family or with a group of friends to have a cool beer and amazing seafood. The average price is about $10.00 per plate which is nothing compared to what they charge in a hotel. Being a restaurant buff, I am hard to please however, Lee Tinter has this one right down to a simple science. Serving the best quality seafood at moderate prices with lots of joy. It just cannot get any better!

9 Thank Reiner P
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Best Fish Tacos!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Simply the best fish tacos.....went back twice for lunch...and the key lime pie was the best ever!!! If you go to Marco Island, you have to stop by....the best!

4 Thank lynn8846287