“Don't waist your money”
Review of Sweet Dreams of Marco - CLOSED

Sweet Dreams of Marco
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Horrible, not fresh tasting dry with not fresh whipped cream on every flavor don't waist your money flavors were bad and not tasty overpriced garbage.

joeray1280, Manager at Sweet Dreams of Marco, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

If you had whipped cream on your cupcake you did not get it at our store, we use Butter Cream and ours is the best you can get. If you were unhappy with your cupcake you could have came back and let us know and we would have been happy to refund your money. I also would have wanted to see the cupcake you say was garbage for myself.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Overall the cupcakes were okay. Frosting was great, the cake could be improved.... Kinda dry. Slightly pricey compared to other cupcake shops. May give it another try...

Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you go to Marco Island and are in need of something sweet. This is your place to go. The cupcakes are delicious and the staff is GREAT! Tell Joe & Barbie, Jackie from Miami sent you. They are great people. Service is AWESOME!

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

The first time that I try this place cup cakes were a littler be on the dry side, I decided to give them a second chance and last one because I will never buy a cup cake there. They were extremely old, icing was like a rock, cake super dry and flavor like out of a box. I can believe the sell that. Unfortunately I didn't find out until I arrive home. I call but it went to voicemail immediately.

First off I do not believe you were ever in our store and the reason I believe that is our toppings on our cupcakes are made with butter cream which is put on fresh daily and even if you left a cupcake out for a week and I have for testing, it would not get hard so I think you just made the review up for some reason because there is no way the butter cream topping could ever get hard as a rock .

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Loved this adorable pink bakery.
We had key lime cupcakes, peanut butter/chocolate and mozzarella cheese sticks its was all super delish!!

1  Thank Psmith0205