“Sweet tooth anyone?”
Review of Sweet Dreams of Marco - CLOSED

Sweet Dreams of Marco
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Miami, Florida
“Sweet tooth anyone?”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you go to Marco Island and are in need of something sweet. This is your place to go. The cupcakes are delicious and the staff is GREAT! Tell Joe & Barbie, Jackie from Miami sent you. They are great people. Service is AWESOME!

“Extremly Old Cup Cakes”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

The first time that I try this place cup cakes were a littler be on the dry side, I decided to give them a second chance and last one because I will never buy a cup cake there. They were extremely old, icing was like a rock, cake super dry and flavor like out of a box. I can believe the sell that. Unfortunately I didn't find out until I arrive home. I call but it went to voicemail immediately.

• Visited June 2013
joeray1280, Manager at Sweet Dreams of Marco, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
First off I do not believe you were ever in our store and the reason I believe that is our toppings on our cupcakes are made with butter cream which is put on fresh daily and even if you left a cupcake out for a week and I have for testing, it would not get hard so I think you just made the review up for some reason because there is no way the butter cream topping could ever get hard as a rock .
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Loved this adorable pink bakery.
We had key lime cupcakes, peanut butter/chocolate and mozzarella cheese sticks its was all super delish!!

1 Thank Psmith0205
Shreveport, LA
“Very good cupcakes”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were craving cupcakes and found Sweet Dreams of Marco. The cupcakes are not cheap, but they are very good. Especially the Black Tie and Ode to Twinkie cupcakes. We got a dozen for $34 which is a bit less than purchasing individual cakes. During summer months, they don't have a lot of cupcakes right on hand, but will make up more if you care to wait. Or you can order them ahead of time. A bit hard to find, but if you can find Snooks, you can find Sweet Dreams of Marco.

• Visited June 2013
“Great mini key lime pies.”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Tried the mini key lime pie and the key lime cupcake. My wife liked the pie, and my daughter liked the cupcake.

• Visited May 2013