“Very good cupcakes”
Review of Sweet Dreams of Marco - CLOSED

Sweet Dreams of Marco
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were craving cupcakes and found Sweet Dreams of Marco. The cupcakes are not cheap, but they are very good. Especially the Black Tie and Ode to Twinkie cupcakes. We got a dozen for $34 which is a bit less than purchasing individual cakes. During summer months, they don't have a lot of cupcakes right on hand, but will make up more if you care to wait. Or you can order them ahead of time. A bit hard to find, but if you can find Snooks, you can find Sweet Dreams of Marco.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Tried the mini key lime pie and the key lime cupcake. My wife liked the pie, and my daughter liked the cupcake.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My family and I were out there over Spring Break and we purchased 4 cupcakes, 4 different kinds and we sampled them all. They were delicious. What I loved was that there wasn't an over-abundance of frosting, it was the perfect amount. I normally don't get cupcakes (watching waistline) so, it was a pretty unusual sight to see me going in to get more the next day. My FAVORITE was the Pineapple Upside 'In' cupcake. Oh, it was heavenly!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We visit this delicious cupcake shop every year during our visit to Marco Island. We went over Easter weekend this year and the shop held an Easter egg hunt for children. It was adorable and my daughter enjoyed it so much! I couldn't believe how thoughtful this shop was to go above and beyond making tasty treats and create something fun for the children. I highly recommend visiting this shop!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stopped in after lunch at Lee Be Fish, and had a yummy treat. My daughter tried a chocolate cupcake, and she was in Heaven! Whipped cream and chocolate ganache on top. My husband makes it a point to try the key lime pie where ever we go. They were out at Lee Be's, so he tried the mini-pies at Sweet Dreams. He said it was the best he'd had on Marco Island. The service was very nice, helpful and friendly. No seating indoors, but there was plenty of room outdoors. Shaded tables and a nice breeze.