“Great Service & Food!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast and Lunch
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Their menu was extensive and the food was delicious. I had the waffles with candied pecans and fresh whipped cream.my husband had crab cakes benedict, with their own home made crab cakes. Both menu items were delicious, and their coffee was great too! That coupled with really friendly efficient service made me wish it was located near my home.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Exceptional breakfast! Food was great. Service was warm, friendly and welcoming. Prices were very fair. We will definitely go back..

1  Thank JerseyIcecream
Reviewed May 10, 2014

While vacationing in Marco Island we discovered the Red Rooster for breakfast and lunch. What a find! All of the breads are homemade, and the Whole Wheat Blueberry pancakes were out of this world. We ate there every morning trying different things and were never disappointed. The staff was friendly, informative and responsive (especially Cara) and learning we were first timers they pointed out all of the great things to eat. Price was really reasonable being in a tourist town and again, the food and service were top notch.

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We love the food and staff! Very reasonable prices. We always introduce our friends and family to Red Rooster. My favorite breakfast is biscuits and gravy and they do an excellent job! I always try to remember Monday Meatloaf and Wednesday Chicken and dumplings.

1  Thank Nanagsl
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

My daughter & I stopped by the the Rooster today and had the Rooster omelette, shrimp & grits, and the biscuits and gravy. All the plates were very good and the service we received was excellent. We will be back & highly recommend

1  Thank mattmieras