“Great breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Red Rooster
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Breakfast and Lunch
Milford, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I always say I will try something else but always end up ordering the quiche. It is creamy with a great crust. My husband got a vegetable omelette that was also wonderful with fresh asparagus, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, etc. The only drawback to this restaurant is the long lines in season. Now that the crowds have thinned we will be back for lunch!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank janmariebsh

Hinckley, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, large portions, great selection. Tiny restaurant but we never had trouble getting a seat. Try it!

Visited March 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
“Great little place, makes you feel like a regular ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Ate here this am on our way up to Naples for the day. I had the eggs bennidict and wife had two eggs breakfast. Food was good, was fast and my coffee cup never got below half empty. Had great interaction from the friendly staff. We will be going back tomorrow.

New Hampshire
“Comfortable and consistent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Have been going for breakfast and lunch since it opened.
Great service, such good food, and fun
Grand kids love it, always want to go there for breakfast first day of visits, they love the pancakes !

Visited March 2014
Florida
“Eat quickly and leave.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Food is relatively good. Prices are reasonable. BUT if you want to actually be able to drink the second cup of coffee your waitress just poured, this is not the place for you.
A friend and I had breakfast there on a Tuesday morning. We had to wait to be seated but that is expected during spring break time. We waited our turn and were eventually seated. There were huge tables of people chatting away and it seemed a friendly place. I have to say our waitress was a very nice lady. I eat fast so I waited for my friend to finish and almost as soon as their plate was cleared and a fresh cup of coffee poured, a woman I assume to be the manager came up and said she "hated to do it but she was going to have to ask us to leave she had people waiting" Really, yes there were people waiting, but there were also empty tables???. I'm not a table hog but I do expect to be able to drink my second cup of coffee that was just offered and I accepted. I waited for others to finish their meals in peace and expect the same consideration. I'm not a young kid and have traveled widely. I have NEVER been treated in this manner. Needless to say, I will not be going back to this establishment.

• Visited March 2014