“Breakfast of Champions”

Description: Breakfast and Lunch
Marco Island, Florida, United States
“Breakfast of Champions”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It was a perfect Fall afternoon here on the Island! My Service Dog Kane and I were just coming from the Dog Park and a desire for a great meal overcame us so we headed over to the Red Rooster!

Eggs Over Medium, freshly baked, home made Rye Toast (Huge Slices) and the waitress suggested Turkey Sausage Patties! Golden Hash browns and All for around $7.00

I can heartily recommend this nice family place for great breakfasts and lunch!

Goodland, Florida, United States
“The Bestest Breakfasts!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

One of the best early day places in Marco Island! Delicious breakfasts and yummy lunch! Oh POOR US!! We eat here 2-3 times a week. Have had the most delicious sausages with our pancakes-(try pumpkin!) Tasty omelettes-with some interesting new favorites- like the Greek omelettes with feta cheese and spinach, or the crunchy waffles with fruit and whipped cream! My favorite though is the Tara! A crowning achievement named after the inimitable Tara O'Neil (who has decorated the walls with some Fantastic Roosters painted with her usual flair.) A parfait glass filled with bacon, cheese, and grits with a poached egg on top! Famous food! Great prices!

1 Thank Jay K
Hanson, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My first visit to the rooster...

I had the veggy omelet with home fries and wheat toast..The vegetables for plentiful and fresh.. The toast was homemade..

The place is very clean and the waitstaff was nice...

Visited October 2013
Marco Island, FL
“Great Spot for Breakfast or Lunch”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

You know you have found a great restaurant when it full of locals! Red Rooster is quickly becoming one of my favorite lunch spots. I have not been disappointed yet! The vegetarian egg white omelet is the best I have ever had. The salads are also yummy. My personal favorite is the Warm Brie Salad. A small portion of warm Brie is melted over spinach, bacon, candied pecan pieces, and apple slices. SOOO good! Salads are also served with homemade whole wheat yeast rolls. My hubby has enjoyed the meatloaf and burgers. Prices are all around 8.95 which is reasonable for the quantity and quality. Service is efficient and friendly.

1 Thank Annastasis2
New York City
“Out of This World”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We literally just finished eating the most fantastic breakfast ever. The food was so fresh, delicious and inventive. We started with the pumpkin pancakes which I will be dreaming about for weeks. My partner had the Tara parfait - grits, cheddar cheese, bacon and a poached egg. I had the vegetable benedict. Incredible! The waitstaff is friendly and helpful, the OJ is fresh, and we are coming back tomorrow for more. If you are looking for a perfect breakfast/lunch place on Marco Island, this is it. Don't leave the island without a meal here.