“Great Food and Great Prices”
Review of Red Rooster

Red Rooster
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Breakfast and Lunch
Everglades City, Florida
“Great Food and Great Prices”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My daughter and I go here every chance we get. They have great breakfast and lunches....homemade soup are the best. Everything we have ever had here is good. Just depends on what you are hunrgy for. Great Food and great prices. Nice people....a spot that the locals go

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank captainbecky

Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We ate here at lunch while visiting Marco Island. Several of us ordered the clam chowder and it was absolutely the best I have ever tasted. Definitely homemade. I also had the chicken salad in a spinach wrap. It was excellent. My husband ordered a burger and fries and both were homemade. Delicious beef and homemade fries. The place was very clean & busy. We were lucky to get the only available table. I would highly recommend eating here. Unfortunately it was our last day of vacation so we never got to eat breakfast here. I would imagine the breakfast is equally as great as the lunch.

• Visited October 2012
5 Thank bidcoats
maryland
“Don't pass this place up!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Yummy breakfast and lunch spot. I was in the mood for breakfast so I had the delicious veggie omelette (doesn't come with cheese but can be added.) Husband was in a lunch mood and he had a juicy burger which he was quite happy with. Cheery interior and friendly service.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank lisacmaryland
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“something to crow about!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

nice local frequented spot for breakfast. I always say a place that makes good steak and eggs can be trusted to do everything else right. They passed that test first time out. Very clean,nice place. Wife liked it too,nice quiche. I thought the chorizo omlet coulda' used a bit more "kick" maybe some 'jalapeno peppers added.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Bob P
Okeechobee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hid away in a plaza but once you find it you will go back”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Excellent little spot for lunch. Fresh made to order food. Highly recommend the chicken pesto sandwich. Friendly clean atmosphere.

Visited August 2012