“A little bit if Irish”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Coming Soon!
Reviewed June 2, 2014

First time here since it changed hands , wow what a difference,
Certainly a good one .. We enjoyed the fun atmosphere and really enjoyed the Shepard pie .

Reviewed May 29, 2014

When you first walk in the bar area is all open to the outside which is really nice. Love the Irish theme. If you eat more inside the restaurant, it's air conditioned. Food was great! Every table gets Irish soda bread which was good. Got the potato soup which was more like a stew but great. Also got the corned beef sandwich & loved it. Didn't come with any mustard so asked for some, but the corned beef itself had no fat that I could see & lots of meat. All on marble rye bread. Wish I could go back to try more items on the menu. A little pricey but comparable to everything else in the area. Families can done here as well.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We only ended up here because we wanted to watch the hockey game on a big screen. Food was typical pub food, which was all ok. Nothing to rave about. Had a good assortment of beer on draught but I couldnt have one because something was wrong with the draught taps so you could only order bottled beer. Disappointing. Would be fun to be there on a live music night.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

First I'll start with the good ... The service was excellent. We were able to choose our own seats and the waitress was immediately at our table. There was a couple singing Irish ballads which also added to the overall ambience. Now, for the bad ... The salad ordered by one of our teens was blah, iceberg lettuce, a few tomatoes, cucumbers, and dressing ... That's all folks!! I know it's a "garden salad" but really?? And finally, the ugly!! My husband and I both ordered the Shepards Pie. It's an Irish pub so I expect it should be amazing. WRONG!! It was so spicy I lost a few taste buds!! I'm an Italian and I make a better Shepards Pie!! Overall, not a place I would go back to unless I was looking for a burger which one of our teens had and enjoyed!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had later dinner on Saturday evening in May with my husband after watching the sunset on the beach across the street. No waiting for a table, staff were cordial. Waitress, Amanda, was very pleasant and helpful with the menu. We just got burgers, but they were large and quite tasty. Wasn't able to finish it all! Had a salad with mine that was also fresh with numerous veggies. Husband had fries - also excellent. The duo singing Irish songs sounded great and made it a fun experience. Would definitely come back here. More of a sports bar atmosphere - we were also watching the ballgame on TV while eating/ listening to the music.