“Gorgeous Pool area and view”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tonyaand...
“Gorgeous Pool area and view”
Reviewed April 15, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Large home with lots of updates! Nice open floor plan and rooms for your whole family! The sunsets cannot be beat-the infinity pool and water views are amazing! The location right near Mackle Park is super for families. You will not be disappointed here-we have been staying here the past five years!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 16, 2018
Thank you so much for your review! Clausen Properties prides itself on the service we offer our guests. We look forward to working with you on your next trip to Marco! -Clausen Properties Rental Team
Ga.
Reviewed February 28, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
needhelpw...
toronto, ontario, canada
“Another great holiday in Marco”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

This is our second stay on the Island, first one at this home and we were happy to have the good weather and plenty of sun during our winder getaway. We found the home to have almost everything and as we are experienced vacation renters I now know what should be standard and what is extra. We have plenty of kitchen and bathroom supplies, better then others we have stayed in so that was great, did not have to purchase extra papertowel, soap, dishwater cleaner etc. We did have some issues with the heat in the pool as it is December and temperatures do get cool somedays and the kids want to swim if it is not raining, the pool came on too early and shut off to early and the pool did not get to a good temperature, the rental company immediately understood our issues and sent someone over to fix this problem and it did make a huge difference. The lighting in the house needs work not enough wastage or bulbs just very dark at night so that should be looked at, also the shower in the master needs a better head seems old and out of date for the house overall. There are outside speakers but no instructions on how to use the system so impossible to get working. Location is great close to the park and my kids loved it and used the bikes. loved the open feel of the backyard and the view is amazing, even saw dolphins.

Overall we would rent again but I hope that some of these small issues are looked at and then this place would have a full 5 star review !!!

Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NH
Reviewed November 15, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Ontario
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Ireland
Reviewed February 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing