“Sunny afternoon”

Off the Hook Adventures
Ranked #12 of 85 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Off The Hook Adventures offers Marco Island and Naples area private sailing, shelling, and sightseeing boat tours. Our sailing catamarans are custom designed for the shallow calm waters around Marco Island. Enjoy a narrated tour by a licensed captain. Stop on uninhabited islands for sea shells and look for dolphin, manatee and wildlife. Enjoy free refreshments and complimentary shell bags.
Shrewsbury
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Sunny afternoon”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great 3hrs with Captain Corey spying Dolphins and Manatees the shelling was amazing and Captain Corey was very informative and kind to our 4yr old granddaughter. Would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone wanting to experience a catamaran sailing excursion from Marco Island.
Will definitely book another cruise.. Fantastic can't rate it highly enough. Didn't want it to end. Suitable for all age groups. Also romantic sunset cruises.
Thank you from the Radcliffe and Dawson family from the UK :-)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ritarad

“Captain Corey is King”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

After my fiancee and i enjoyed an amazing trip, we turned around to take a final look at the marina and saw the most tender sight--Captain Corey helping a pelican who had fishing line stuck on him. It wasn't solely the sight of Captain Corey helping the pelican, it was seeing the trust the pelican had for him. It was so touching to see that I almost cried. We cannot recommend enough taking a ride with Captain Corey who provides a wonderful and informative experience.

“Awesome inexpensive adventure”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Would recommend this company to anyone seeking a fun adventure in marco island. In fact, we almost went twice in one week. Great price for a full 3 hour shelling, sightseeing, dolphin watching, adventure. We were even the only people to sign up for our preferred time slot, and they still took my husband & I out! I went home with Tons of shells, sand dollars, and videos of dolphins :)

Tampa, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Back for more...”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were back in town again last month and were lucky enough to schedule a charter on Off the Hook Adventures. First of all, we were amazed at how busy Marco Island was and were happy that we booked well in advance. We were also very fortunate that it was a beautiful day for sailing. We saw tons of wild life including, dolphins and manatees, and my son filled his pockets with lovely sea shells. We strongly encourage this trip and have grown truly fond of this captain. Be sure to book in advance... Enjoy!

Visited March 2013
“Awesome adventure”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was my third trip with Off The Hook, and I'll keep coming back!! Each time is different, but it's always fun. I like how Corey breaks up our trips by pelican watching, dolphin spotting, sailing, and shelling. We found the most wonderful conchs, sand dollars and other shells! Be sure to get out near low tide for the best shelling.
It's also nice that OTH provides water/soda/snacks. It's a fantastic value. I have started taking my friends to Off The Hook when they come to visit. its nice to get out on the water without worrying about navigating around sand bars.

I highly recommend Off The Hook.