“Scott & Jeff not only have a great boat with plenty of shade, but have the perfect amount of space to truly enjoy Florida fishin”

Carole Ann II Private Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Marco Island Offshore Fishing Charters Aboard CAROLE ANN II 36 FT Offshore Sportfisherman Family's Welcome!!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great boat with plenty of shade. Scott knew right where to take us off the coast of Marco Island and Jeff was great to fish with. Everyone in my group caught tons of fish and I would recommend this place highly.

Visited March 2014

Fish Creek, Wisconsin, United States
“We'll Be Back Soon!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our recent charter fishing trip with Capt. Scott aboard Carole Ann II. The weather was great and the boat was as comfortable as he had said it would be. He promised us a good time and he was right. His mate Jeff kept the boat tidy and made our fishing ... catching easy. We can't wait to return and we'll be sure our friends hear about you too. Thanks for great memories and a cooler for of fish.

Gurnee, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We're having fish for dinner!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Although I made a reservation to go fishing I realize it is not a guarantee that we will catch anything. At home my son and I don't exactly put much of a scare into the fish population and I was really hoping this would not be the same kind of experience. I didn't even have my line in the water yet, when my 13 yo son already had a fish on the line with his first cast. What a thrill to see that look on his face! To top it off, both Captain Scott and Jeff are 2 of the nicest people you'll ever meet. The boat is very comfortable and we arrived at our first fishing spot quickly and on time. In summary, we went home with so much fish, we'll be eating it for quite some time. We will definitely be back next year!

1 Thank John W
Lansing, Michigan
“What a good time!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was our third year fishing with Captain Scott and Jeff. Every year gets better and better. We have always caught a great variety of fish and plenty of them. I highly recommend the Carole Ann II it is one of the most comfortable boats we have rented to go fishing. Both Scott and Jeff are experienced, knowledgeable and very laid back. If you are in the Naples/Marco Island area definitely give them a try….you will not be disappointed.

Ishpeming, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Afternoon on the Water”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Captain Scott showed us some great fishing off Marco Island. We caught lots of fish of different species and he was very knowledgeable on the area and it's marine life. The first mate was very helpful in taking care of us while the captain drove. As a boat owner and fisherman on the Great Lakes, it was very apparent to me they both were skilled and experienced. I highly recommend them for a trip that will be both enjoyable and safe for any age.