“A great experience!”

Carole Ann II Private Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Marco Island Offshore Fishing Charters Aboard CAROLE ANN II 36 FT Offshore Sportfisherman Family's Welcome!!
Ocala, Florida
“A great experience!”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I and two friends went out for a morning of fishing. Capt Scott and Kevin were helpful, courteous and very professional. They anticipated our every need and the trip was a hugh success. We did catch a whole lot of Spanish Mackerel and I will definitely use this charter again!

Visited May 2012

Ocala, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fishing Trip”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

The fishing trip on the Carole Ann II was far more than I expected. The captain gave us the type of fishing that we requested and more. We had plenty of action from the very beginning and it didn't let up. It there was little or no action in one spot, Capt. Scott moved to another. We took home more fish than six of us could eat in one meal. Kevin (the mate) was more than helpful in baiting the hooks and removing the fish (and we kept him busy). Both Capt. Scott and Kevin were pleasant to be with and talk to and the captain gave tips on how to prepare and cook the fish we caught. I will definitely go fishing with Capt. Scott on the Carole Anne II if I am ever in Marco Island again (which I hope I am).

Visited May 2012
Little Rock, AR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome day fishing”
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Cap'n Scott and Kevin were awesome! Four of us went out for a full day fishing and Cap'n Scott put us on some good fishing. We caught mackerel, shark and Goliath Grouper. All of the fishing was exciting and Scott and deckhand Kevin were very nce and helpful. We couldn't have asked for a better day fishing. We caught grouper that were 60, 80, and 100 lbs. I highly recommend Scott and the fishing boat. You will not be disappointed!,

Visited June 2011