“Great experience!”

Sky's The Limit Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky's The Limit offers parasailing adventures for young and old alike!With 15+ years, the expertise of your captain (owner/operator) and his skilled crew will fly you altitudes with panoramic views of Marco Island and the 10,000 Islands. ONLY with us can you choose how high you wish to soar above Marco Island. Whether you choose 600' or 1200' feet of line...we provide you with the longest flights and the lowest price on the beach.And your for convenience take advantage of our on board girft shop. We make it easy to add to your memories with the purchase of your personal photos on CD disc or flash drive taken by our crew and we have stylish T-shirts too!!
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My son and I had an awesome parasailing experience with Sky's The Limit Parasail. Our first time up the winds picked-up so we could not complete our experience (we were not charged for our 10 minute mini experience). We were able to go out the next morning and had a wonderful time. The captain and his mate took great pictures that we have to remember our time at Marco Island. I would definitely recommend this to others.......and I have a fear of heights. Wonderful time!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"camera"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Really happy we went with Sky's The Limit Parasail on our recent trip to Marco Island. We had originally signed up with a competitor, but switched after talking with the staff on the beach. This was the first time my wife and I had parasailed, so we were uncertain how things would go. We immediately felt at ease and before we knew it we were up in the air! I think they even let us stay up longer than usually since we went up an tandem and it wasn't a really busy day. Definitely recommend them!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was an amazing adventure to do while down in Florida. Not only was in awesome to see all the sights, but everyone on the staff was extremely nice! Made my trip! (:

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My family has gone with Sky's the Limit three times, and we have never had a bad experience! The capt.'s do a great job and make the trip fun pointing out wildlife! The pictures are amazing! I don't think I could give them a higher recommendation! So Amazing!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My granddaughter and I went parasailing with Sky's The Limit Parasail and it was the best experience ever. The pictures they took for us are amazing. The first time up, the picture card didn't save, so they took us up again to retake pictures. The captains and helpers were all so kind. Since I am awaiting knee replacement surgery, I required a little extra help, and they graciously provided it. Anyone coming to Marco Island that wants a beautiful, affordable experience should book a tour with Sky's the Limit Parasail. The big smiley face parachute just boosts your spirits even more. I felt totally safe and secure the entire trip!