“CATCH FISH !!!”

Quality Backwater Fishing - Private Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Back Country fishing with Capt Hector Diaz. Everglades angling at it's best! Quality Backwater Charters is family friendly and we love to teach kids and adults alike. If you are really into fishing the hot spots and catching plenty of fish, call us and reserve your spot now.
Cincinnati
“CATCH FISH !!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2010

04/07/10 Captain Hector knows where the fish are. Enough said.

1 Thank cincydoug

ORLANDO
“A GREAT day Fishing!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2010

I have been traveling to Marco Island for over 20 years and thought I knew where the fish were. After spenidng a day with Captain Hector, I learned a lot about fishing Marco. Captian Hector is a very knowledgable and patient captain. He made us feel welcome and taught us a lot about fishing. He knew the area extremely well and would move from spot to spot making sure we caught fish. And we did catch fish!! Snook, Trout, and Drum. His boat is immaculate and all the gear was new and in working order. We had a great day with Captain Hector and will be back this summer. Thanks Captain Hector for a great day on the water!!!!!

1 Thank PANTHER25
Marco Island
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"WOW" What a Day !!!!!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Wow, what a Day, have to tell you that i have been living in the area for 25 years now and have been out on the water a lot, but Capt. Hector took us places in the backwater that so far i had only heard of or read about. The Fishing was awesome, Pompano for Dinner tonight!

1 Thank Herb_Marco
Jacksonville Beach, FL
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed February 27, 2010

Hector from Quality Backwater Charters took my family and I out on a fishing experience that we will never forget. He knows the waters around Marco Island very well. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun. I caught a huge snook! Hector said we had to put it back because it was just over regulation. Snook you catch have to be between 27 and 38 inches. Mine was about 39 inches. Still, it was a great experience. Our daughter had a blast too. She caught her first fish and will never forget it.

I'd highly recommend a fishing charter with Hector to anyone.

1 Thank surferdood
San Francisco, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The very best fishing charter I have ever been on!”
Reviewed February 26, 2010

I would like to say "Thank You" to Capt Hector. He provided my family and I with the best fishing experiences of all time! We have been on fishing charters before that have produced very little in fishing satisfaction, not only was the trip comfortable and accomodating Capt Hector supplied us with a great deal of knowledge on the local fishing and knew all the best spots, we caught fish every spot we stopped! If you are ever in Marco Island you need to give him a call if you would like a high quality fishing experience!
D Lee