“Great Fishing Experience for beginners and experienced fishermen!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Enterprise Charters

Enterprise Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: "Enterprise" is the premiere charter vessel in the Marco Island area. In size, comfort, protection from the elements, restroom facilities and passenger amenities she has no equal. Our website details these, but our best testimonials come from continued repeat visits and referrals as evidenced by the real client reviews on this TripAdvisor site. We strive to provide your family and guests with the finest vessel possible and make the Marco Island fishing experience as entertaining as possible. It's a simple formula. One boat. One captain. A great fishing experience, one charter at a time.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
chicklet07
“Great Fishing Experience for beginners and experienced fishermen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2010

Captain rich is expert on these waters. His boat is comfortable and has all the tackle and bait you need. What a pleasure - great captain, comfortable boat, fun time, good instruction, and captain rich is quite the fileter. Three of five of us were beginners, and we brought in 23 fish that we were able to keep! We will be back on the enterprise.

Thanks again!
Alissa, Joe, Tim, & Sam

Naples
“Captain Rich and Enterprise Charters is first class fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2010

I have taken my wife, my friends, my parents and i even took my wedding party out with Captain Rich. I have always had a phenominal time catching fish and enjoying the company that i bring. The boat is so comfortable with a sitting area and facilities on board. There is no other way to spend a day on the water, just show up and go, Captain Rich did all the rest.

Canada
“Just Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2009

The weather was cool and windy and the sea was high and rough. But the Enterprise was clean, comfortable and Cap'n Rich knew where the fish were biting.

Cap'n Rich was a great host as he took it upon himself to ensure the beginners knew how to bait, cast and reel with the appropriate lure - allowing us to pull in over 50 fishes of different varieties in all. We also fought a happy dolphin for our fish - as we raced to reel our catch in before Flipper snatched it from the line.

Captain Rich also kept the atmoshphere light and refreshing with music and amusing anecdotes and I would highly recommend the Enterprise for deep sea fishing at all levels - I know that I will be back on the Enterprise again in the near future.

A job well done Rich!

Denim, Kiki, Michael and Katy

New Jersey
“Enterprise Charters is the best fishing on Marco Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2009

Captain Rich has the nicest boat in the marina. He is a professional guide and is verry helpfull in telling and showing everyone how to catch fish. I have fished with rich 8 times in the last 5 years and have never been disapointed. I would recomend fishing with Enterprise Charters to anyone. Cant wait to be back on the boat again. Thank you Captain Rich.

new york
“The absolutely best charter boat and captain on Marco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2009

I have chartered this boat for the past few years with family and friends. We called him on a recommendation. Lucky us! Capt. Rich is hands down the nicest and most knowledgeable capt I have ever met! Capt rich always Makes us feel comfortable and we never come home empty handed! We regularly catch grouper and snapper and cobia and sometimes we see dolphin playing somewhere along our trip! Thank you Capt Rich for making us so comfortable. My grandkids love you! C U next year!