“Half day offshore fishing”

Enterprise Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: "Enterprise" is the premiere charter vessel in the Marco Island area. In size, comfort, protection from the elements, restroom facilities and passenger amenities she has no equal. Our website details these, but our best testimonials come from continued repeat visits and referrals as evidenced by the real client reviews on this TripAdvisor site. We strive to provide your family and guests with the finest vessel possible and make the Marco Island fishing experience as entertaining as possible. It's a simple formula. One boat. One captain. A great fishing experience, one charter at a time.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Had a great time with Capt. Rich and Ken. Caught tons of fish, snapper and grouper. Nice comfortable boat and friendly atmosphere.

Date of experience: July 2016

Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

We had a great fishing trip with captain Rich of the enterprise. He is a straight forward guy who will be honest with you about conditions, fish biting, etc. We caught a lot of fish. We locked on to a 46 inch King mackerel and captain rich new right away to pick up anchor and follow the fish as it was taking out a ton of line. He helped us bring it aboard. It was an awesome experience. Highly highly recommended. We will definitely be back to fish with him and will recommend to family and friends.

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank Jordan K
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

We had the best time fishing with Capt. Russell! Kids ages 9-20 had a great time catching dozens of fish with ease. Capt. Russell was so helpful with our 9 year old son and made us all feel like professionals at the end of our day. Doesn't get better than that during a vacation. Booking the trip was easy because all I had to do was send one email and Captain Rich called us back promptly! Looking forward to going back in the summer for another adventure. Thank you Enterprise Charters!!

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank marco1236
Reviewed August 22, 2015

Left a voicemail and submitted a request on their website for a charter. It's been a week and no call. I guess they don't need the business.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank Steve L
captrich1, Owner at Enterprise Charters, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2015

A review of all email requests for charters, on my computer, shows no request from "Steve L.". Answering email requests for charters is standard, as these requests are BUSINESS. My apologies to this gentleman for what has to be a technical problem, most likely on his end of the computer, as this is the first complaint of this nature I have encountered. I have had people enter the wrong email address or phone number and I have been unable to contact them, but, as I've said, there was no contact to my computer. Sorry. Rich 239-269-7192

See more reviews
Reviewed August 19, 2015

My son and i went out with Capt. Russel for a half day trip. We started catching fish right away. Russel did a great job of instruction and managing the boat while we fished. We packed away enough fish, Snapper and others, to feed the whole family that night with some left over. Russel fillets all the fish you catch back at teh dock and many of the local restaurants will prepare it for you. We hooked a 4+ foot King Mackerel that we got to the boat for pictures before he was set free. Great day fishing that I would highly reccomned

Date of experience: August 2015