“This is a "catching" Charter!”

Enterprise Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: "Enterprise" is the premiere charter vessel in the Marco Island area. In size, comfort, protection from the elements, restroom facilities and passenger amenities she has no equal. Our website details these, but our best testimonials come from continued repeat visits and referrals as evidenced by the real client reviews on this TripAdvisor site. We strive to provide your family and guests with the finest vessel possible and make the Marco Island fishing experience as entertaining as possible. It's a simple formula. One boat. One captain. A great fishing experience, one charter at a time.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Capt. Rich never fails to impress! We literally came back sore from reeling in so many fish. We had a ton of near keeper red grouper, and wound up with 2 that lost their tails and scales for our dining pleasure! First mate, Russell, is a machine! There were four of us, and he had the fish off the hook and the hook re-baited in the blink of an eye. These guys rock; the boat is the belle of the fleet, and fish seem to fight over getting on deck! looking forward to my next adventure with the crew of the Enterprise....Beam me Up!

1  Thank Jim H

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Went on a half day deep sea fishing trip with some friends. Although I am not big on fishing, I just became a fan!! Captain Rich took us out on a very smooth ride and anchored us in a few different spots with tons of activity. The deckhand Russell worked so hard for us, did all the baiting, de-hooking and whatever else we as customers did not want to do. Their mission was to make this a great experience and that they both did. I highly recommend this charter as they were professional, friendly and just plain fun to be around!!

1  Thank MichelenaC
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Captain Russell and first mate Russel were outstanding. This was a first for me and my sons and we will definitely be back. HIGHLY recommend this for families. Great with kids

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Enterprise Charter's Captain Rich and his First Mate Russell provided an excellent fishing experience. We booked a 4 hour trip a couple months in advance using Captain Rich's honor system (no deposit required). I selected this charter based on other Trip Advisor reviews and the enclosed, air-conditioned cabin on the Enterprise. Everything was handled in a very professional, but relaxed manor. We were allowed to go up on the flying bridge for a better view on the way out, where we saw dolphins and sea turtles.

The fishing was great. First Mate Russell worked non-stop baiting our lines and unhooking the fish we caught. Our main target was grouper, and we were not disappointed. There were four of us and we probably caught 20-30 grouper of which 4 were large enough to keep. We also caught numerous other fish. As soon as we dropped our bait to the bottom, the fish started biting non-stop. There was never a dull moment.

Captain Rich filleted our fish and recommended several excellent restaurants that will prepare your fish for you. Russell even discussed cooking methods for our fish. Overall a great experience that I will do again. I highly recommend Enterprise Charters.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Capt. Rich & Russell were excellent. We hit fish on the very first stop. We had three kids with us, ages 7, 9, and 14. They had a great time and are already asking "when can we go again?" I would definitely use Enterprise Charters again. Captain Rich & Russell, thank you so much!! Geno Carachilo & Family