“Great Fishing Experience”

Enterprise Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: "Enterprise" is the premiere charter vessel in the Marco Island area. In size, comfort, protection from the elements, restroom facilities and passenger amenities she has no equal. Our website details these, but our best testimonials come from continued repeat visits and referrals as evidenced by the real client reviews on this TripAdvisor site. We strive to provide your family and guests with the finest vessel possible and make the Marco Island fishing experience as entertaining as possible. It's a simple formula. One boat. One captain. A great fishing experience, one charter at a time.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was our first fishing trip as a family. Enterprise Charters was recommended to us - we decided on a half day excursion. The entire experience, from the great hospitality of Captain Rich and Russell to the quality of the boat to the fishing experience was excellent. All five of us had a great time, with each of us catching many fish - and to top it off, we had some of our catch for dinner that evening! We definitely highly recommend Enterprise Charters to anyone looking for a fishing adventure and will be back for future trips.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have been out with Capt. Rich and Russell twice now, and it just gets better!. These guys know where the fish are and how to put you on them. On the way out, we had dolphin playing in the wake, they netted more than enough live bait for the day in one throw of the cast net, and wore us out catching fish after fish!. If you want to go offshore fishing in Marco, look no further! These guys are great!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Got the opportunity to go on a fishing trip. Enterprise Charters was recommended to us and my friend and I jumped at the opportunity. Did a 3/4 day. The boat was clean and had plenty of room to sit down and relax inside if we needed a break. We caught almost 100 fish I think that day, with several big ones in there. I caught a 40 lb Bull Red, I think they call them off-shore reds, that was 3 1/2 ft long ! Plus several other large fish, grouper, yellow tail, snapper, among others. They filleted the fish for us and my buddy and I took home a bunch of fresh fish that we cooked that night. Wow! Great day. Best fish I ever ate, and we caught them ourselves! So much fun. Looking forward to coming back down and going out with these guys again soon!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was our second trip with Captain Rich Russell. Although we didn't catch the big goliath groupers like we did last time, we caught close to three dozen grouper which kept us busy most of the trip! It was an excellent fishing trip and I would recommend Enterprise Charters to anyone intersted in a trip with a knowledgeable captain who WILL put you on the fish and a large spacious boat. We will definetly be back for future trips. Joe B.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Our family had a great time fishing. We caught 20 - 30 fish in 3-4 hours and had enough keepers to cook for dinner. Captain Rich and 1st mate Russell were awesome. They spent time with our two boys helping them learn better fishing techniques and made sure they were having fun. The boat is awesome. We were in 4-5 foot seas and we all stayed dry and comfortable. Hands down the best boat in Marco. We will be repeat customers soon.