Waterski and Wakeboard Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Waterski and Wakeboard Charters offer a fun filled adventure for the watersports enthusiast. 6 family members are met at the dock by certified Captain for an outing on some of the most pristine waterways of Marco Island Florida. All equipment and instruction is provided for waterskiing,wakeboarding, tubing and kneeboarding, just bring your willingness to have a good time. BONUS** Bring your camera's to snap pictures of dolphins, birds and manatees. Call for reservations and visit the website for more details...
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

We went with Dustin on the lake in Naples. I think we were the only boat on the lake. Dustin has skis, wakeboard, tubing and a new thing called a zup board that was designed by his friend and makes it easy for just about anyone to get up on skis.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank gkreviewer

Marco Island, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My two grandsons were visiting and Dustin got them both up on wakeboards in no time. The kids loved it. Dustin is patient, and knows how to get the kids up and running. He is a great teacher and would use him again without hesitation. He is a really nice person and drives the boat with great skill keeping safety in mind. We all had a great time.

Visited June 2013
Denver, CO
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

My son and I went waterskiing with Dustin. I had been before, but never on a boat as nice. My son had never been and got up on skiis within a few minutes. He had a huge smile! We got some great pictures and saw some Dolphins too. Dustin was very professional and helped with everything. This was the best part of our trip.

Visited June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Dustin did an awesome job. I went with my son and son inlaw. My son had never skied or wake boarded and Dustin got him up first shot. My son in law is experienced and he helped coach him to where he was jumping the wake. I on the other hand took a little more hand holding but he got me up on one ski after after 20

Visited December 2012
WaterskiMarcoIsland, Owner at Waterski and Wakeboard Charters, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! The web's premier travel website.
Your family was truly a pleasure to have out on our boat here in Marco Island. We'll see ya next time...
Highland Park, Illinois
“Highlight of our vacation. Highly Recommend.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

We travelled with another family and took four (4) teenagers water skiing on Chirstmas Day. Yes, Christmas Day. Dustin was our captain, guide and water ski instructor. We cannot say enough good things about him. He was timely, professional, kind, nice, and helpful. Every aspect of our excursion was terrific. It was the highlight of our trip. I suspect that we will talk about it years from now when we reminisce about our winter vacation trips. The playful dolphin escort back to the marina was a bonus.

Visited December 2012