Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
AMAZING!!!!!

We don't get to go away that often but we've gone to Marco Island a few times in the past ten years... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MDave220
Miller Place, New York
Jet ski tour of the 10,000 island, Marco Island.

Incredible tour, we have taken friends and family on numerous of Captain Ron’s tours and they are... read more

Reviewed yesterday
markpI9200VE

Recommended experiences in and around Marco Island
from $225.00
from $65.00
from $65.00
from $70.00
1,379 results
All reviews jet ski hour tour wave runners saw dolphins our tour guide awesome adventure three hours open water mangrove islands great photos ten thousand islands great tour highlight of our trip next year dolphins swimming sand bar took pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great trip with Capt. Ron! We spent a week in Marco Island but this 3 hours was our favorite activity. Our family of 11 rookies (six boys ages 11-19) appreciated Ron's attention to detail from Waverunner operating instructions to safety tips. We mingled with a small dolphin pod and Ron got some great photos. So did one boy carrying his camera. We suggest wearing a water-resistant jacket. Got some pretty good speed and faces definitely got wet. Wear sunglasses. Forget any head covering unless it is tied down. My baseball cap was blown off early but retrieved by another Waverunner. This was a great "first time common memory" for all the cousins ... future reunion chatter to be sure. We highly recommend Capt. Ron ... a pro's pro.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well what can I say! I was little nervous going on my own Coming from a inexperience jet skier, but captain Ron really was very helpful and knowledgeable and made me feel confident, yet safe! He took the best pictures! we had the best adventure! He truly made my week vacation all in one trip! Thanks for the fun with the dolphins! We will be back for sure!

Lynds/j

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 11, 2020

May 2017:
What an AMAZING Dolphin Tour!!!
Captain Ron just went out of his surf shorts for an unforgetable tour through the 10k islands.
We saw >10 dolphins and the ride with the powerful water ski was soooo much fun (o:

Thanks a lot, Captain Ron, we had such a great time!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Hiasl-Tours
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Those were the words that came out of my 17 year old son, 20 year old daughter, my 22 year old son and his 25 year old girlfriend. We wanted a fun experience on our short trip to Florida and someone recommended Capt. Ron. This did not disappoint. I was a bit worried that it would be a slow, follow the leader, putzy experience, but it was nothing of the sort. We were always very safe, but my kids were able to really open up the waverunners and get that need for speed they craved. The 3 hour time frame was perfect. Not too short or too long. And the photo he took and provided us for free was the icing on the cake! Definitely a memory making experience for us!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank ctrax71
Reviewed January 6, 2020

I highly recommend this adventure with Capt. Ron. We were on the water for 3 hours, very easy ride, really anyone could do it. We have significant jet ski experience and all of us in our group enjoyed it also. We saw 4 different groups of dolphins, ranging from 2 per group to about 20.
We want in early Jan, air temp was low 70s, but we rode in swim trunks and shirts and kept warm.
Capt Ron is very accommodating and very much focused on safety, but also allows you to have fun. This was much better than renting jet skis at the beach.

Date of experience: January 2020