“Well worth it!”

Capt. Ron's Awesome Everglades Adventures
Ranked #2 of 85 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Capt Ron's does only one thing, Waverunner Adventures. Our reviews speak for themselves. After managing Marco Island's largest Watersports company for 23yrs and dealing with hotel guests from the Marriott, Hilton, Marco Beach Ocean Resort, and Marriott Crystal Shores for nearly 30yrs, we believe we know the "secret" to meeting and keeping new customers. NO "nickle & dime", NO hidden or extra fees, everything is INCLUDED. Our philosophy is simple; ALWAYS do the right thing, and stick to ONE thing and do it WELL! We'll treat you like family & friends and always have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for ANY reason. Try us out and see why SO MANY are SKIPPING the Waverunner tours offered at exclusive beachfront hotels for Capt Ron's Awesome Everglades Adventures!
Rogers, Arkansas
“Well worth it!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Captain Ron was amazing! We had the best time! The jet ski's were so much fun and we got up close with the dolphins and manatee. This was definitely one of the trip highlights. This is a must do for Marco Island!

Lake Orion, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Truly an Awesome Adventure!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

This was a recommendation from a friend who had been on it before so we gave it a shot. My wife is not a naturally adventuresome person and had never driven a jet ski before so she was a bit nervous. My 9 year old daughter is a trooper so she rode with my wife and my equally nervous 7 1/2 year old son rode with me. Avi was our Guide and he was a great teacher and leader. He made us all feel at ease. The only problem was the first 5 minutes or so b/c we had to keep up at 25 mph and we started in open water so it was a bit bumpy and I thought we were in for a long day. My son was now really nervous. But once we got out of the open water it was as smooth as glass and the 25 mph turned out to be nothing. During our 2 1/2 hour adventure on the water we got the jet skis up to 45 mph and it was exhilarating! My son was having a blast and it sure looked like the girls were too (which was ultimately confirmed).

If you gave checked out the videos on YouTube you are probably skeptical of their dolphin encounters. I certainly was! But our experience was as good as what you see on their video. Avi is obviously good buddies with the dolphins b/c they played behind his jet ski for what must have been 20 minutes. We were maybe 10 feet away and it was absolutely incredible! After they were done playing we encountered maybe 12 manatees on the next leg of our journey. Amazing just watching them all around us and Avi pointing out their "footprints" while my son gave me a lecture on manatees. Priceless!

Lastly, since we had time, we stopped at an uninhabited island with untouched beach as far as the eye could see. We had been shelling everyday in front of our hotel and thought we had done pretty well.....until we showed up here. It was incredible! We found so many shells and whole sand-dollars we needed 3 separate bags. Avi provided us with grocery store bags but you may want to bring your own mesh bags if you think about it. Back at the hotel, we cleaned them all off, carefully packed them in a box and shipped them home. We now have keepsakes from our first true family adventure that we can share with our grand kids someday.

To top it all off, Avi took pictures and videos for us which we got a copy off to bring back with us. There are some amazing shots! I only wish he had taken a close up of both my son and I and my wife and daughter on the jet skis. That would have made the trip absolutely perfect but I still give it a 99 out of 100. You can't go wrong. Spend the money and the time. You won't regret it!

Thanks Capt. Ron and Avi! We can't wait to come back and see you again!

2 Thank Brian M
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Exceeding our already high expectations!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had an amazing experience in the hands of our guide Avi. I am traveling with my wife and 4(+1) kids. They range in age from 14 to 5 y/o. The experience has no age limit. Avi made the tour both fun and informative for all. The kids loved seeing the dolphins do cork screws out of our wake and can't stop talking about how they got to touch the manatee. He provided interesting information on both the wildlife as well as the ecology. I would have no reservation suggesting this experience for any friends or family member.

Central PA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Well worth the time and $!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This was an amazing adventure for my family. I was a bit nervous,never having driven a jet ski before, but Ron was a wonderful teacher. This was more fun than I imagined. We saw dolphins and even a few manatees. It was time well spent on this beautiful island!

Trumbull
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Another amazing trip with Avi!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Today was our second tour with Captain Ron's and it was amazing ! Avi was our guide and we learned so much about dolphins and the wildlife in the area. The dolphins swam alongside our wave runners and we enjoyed watching them jump in the wake of Avi's waverunner. We went on this tour with Avi on a previous trip to Marco and our return trip was just as thrilling as the first! . We are looking forward to our next tour!!!