“So much fun and beauty.”

Capt. Ron's Awesome Everglades Adventures
Ranked #2 of 90 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Capt Ron's does only one thing, Waverunner Adventures. Our reviews speak for themselves. After managing Marco Island's largest Watersports company for 23yrs and dealing with hotel guests from the Marriott, Hilton, Marco Beach Ocean Resort, and Marriott Crystal Shores for nearly 30yrs, we believe we know the "secret" to meeting and keeping new customers. NO "nickle & dime", NO hidden or extra fees, everything is INCLUDED. Our philosophy is simple; ALWAYS do the right thing, and stick to ONE thing and do it WELL! We'll treat you like family & friends and always have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for ANY reason. Try us out and see why SO MANY are SKIPPING the Waverunner tours offered at exclusive beachfront hotels for Capt Ron's Awesome Everglades Adventures!
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Highly recommend this for when you take a trip to Marco Island. It is like no other place, with birds, dolphins, mangroves, lots of water, and lots and lots of blue.
RJ was our guide. Knowledgable. Not just a turbo speed ride around the trees and looking for dolphins. We spent time learning about the environment and the history of the 10,000 Island region. He obviously cares about the place he works in, wants to share it and enjoys what he does.Thanks Ron. K&P

Write a ReviewReviews (1,149)
All reviews
in 35 reviews
"dolphins swimming"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I took the tour on 10/23/12. This was our first visit to Marco so we wanted to take some sort of water tour, this was perfect! We've taken water tours before on other vacations, but this was such a unique and fun way to experience the waters of Marco. We shared a wave runner (I drove the first half, she drove the second). RJ was our guide and he was terrific, very knowledgeable and personable. We saw dolphins, various bird life; a turtle, and the wave runners themselves were great to drive, especially through the passages that RJ took us through!! They really make sure everyone within your group (we had four wave runners, eight people) enjoys themselves.And lastly they provide you pictures of the tour (taken by RJ in our case). I would recommend this tour to anyone / everyone!! Keep up the great work guys!!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Had a great tour. Was so much fun! Great way to see the local Everglades! The Dolphins were so cool! Very exciting seeing the Aligators, never been so close to one on a JetSki! The 3 hour tour is the best one to do. Going to do this again next time we come down! I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was the best experience I have ever had the pleasure to take, the guys were brilliant and informative from the get go. It was my first time ever on a jet ski and I was so nervous about the tour I was convinced I was going to sink, but along came RJ to my rescue, he assured me that at the end of the tour I would not want to get off........ I loved it so much I want to buy one!
It's a magical experience and you don't want it to end. The photos that the guys take are amazing and great quality. We saw amazing fauna and flora throughout and the dolphin were a plenty. Great morning with great service and great people.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was our first trip to Marco Island and we were lucky enough to chose Capt. Ron's for our tour. R.J. was our guide and you could tell from the start he was passionate about his job and very knowledgable about the islands. It was by far the best tour we have ever been on. He brought us up close and personal with the wildlife, mangroves, dolphins and manatee. The dolphins swam right along side us. We left a note in our condo telling other renters to definitely go with Capt. Ron's! What a great experience!!!

1  Thank Char O