“Hidden Gem (Literally)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistro Soleil at the Olde Marco Inn

Bistro Soleil at the Olde Marco Inn
Ranked #31 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned and operated. French cuisine and seafood specialities creatively prepared by award winning chef Denis Meurgue. Relax and enjoy your home away from home. Step back into history at the jewel of the island. Celebrate in our beautiful and charming atmosphere. If you are looking for a quick bite to eat, we will gladly oblige but the norm for us is not to rush our guests. In addition to our extensive wine list, we offer a full bar and have entertainment in our bar. Please call for details.
Toronto
“Hidden Gem (Literally)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Discovered the Bistro Soleil a few years ago on a business trip to Marco Island. Took a group of 10 out for dinner to the Bistro Soleil last night and once again it did not disappoint. A unique "Old Florida" type mansion tucked away in Old Marco. Food was taste and presentation were excellent, service was excellent. The group I took out last night we seasoned Marco Island diners and all were very impressed. The tables at the Bistro Soleil are also very well spaced so you don't feel like the diners next to you are sharing your conversations. Next time in Marco Island, I'll be back here!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
travelerldb, Owner at Bistro Soleil at the Olde Marco Inn, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience! We are so happy that you were pleased on your return visit to Bistro Soleil! We were happy to serve you and your guests and look forward to your next visit!
Merci,
Lisa

Marco Island, Florida
“Fantastique!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I'm a little late with this review as I was here awhile ago! The food is tremendous! Everything was PERFECT! The staff is friendly and welcoming and knowledgeable. I went here twice in one week. One night I had cocktails in the lovely lounge with beautiful music and fun people. I ordered Brie Quesadilla and Saumon Fume fait maison to share . The salmon was wonderful and both items were great. Later that week I went in for dinner with 3 others and had a perfect filet and the best lobster bisque with sherry drizzle. Also creme brulee is outstanding. Everyone I was with enjoyed their meals too. Lamb, Salmon, Steak....the chef is very talented. Was offered a lovely red wine from the wine list. I have also seen them at the Farmer's Market in season and have bought the apple tart to bring to work and share with friends. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A really fancy treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food was great. The atmosphere was very elegant. There was a piano player playing near the bar which really made it feel fancy. With desert, I ordered the Night in Florida on the rocks (a wonderful liquer drink) that topped off a fabulous dinner.

Visited August 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Perfection - your staff (daughter especially), presentation, and outrageously wonderful meal. If that weren't enough, dessert was a master piece. Thank you some much for your special birthday note on the menus. My birthday celebration was grand thanks to your personal touches. All six of us could not stop talking on the way home about the superb feast we had just savored.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Toni S
Sarasota Florida
“Very delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

The two specials my husband and I had were amazing.Ultra fresh scallops, shrimp, grouper and crab. Salads with homemade vinaigrette. Stumbled upon this little gem and only regret was we had no room for dessert

Visited May 2013