Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $65.00
from $300.00
from $349.00
More Info
All reviews ships store great dock bait boats cruise rent nautically clothing island
Reviewed January 19, 2018

Snotty employees! I was not impressed with an employee or upper managements attitudes. They acted high brow and like they was better than others. I asked a question in regards to bait that they sell and they was very rude.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2017

This is a very enjoyable harbor cruise. You can be inside or outside or downstairs. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Judy A
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Found all of the staff here to be very helpful, personally I shopped the inside store, but it is a marina with rentals available if you should chose to experience the waters around Marco .............Lots of marine items and Florida clothing if I'm allowed to reference Columbia shirts nice selection.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2017

My daughter & I went on the Lunch Cruise. The captain narrates facts about the plants & animals surrounding Marco Island and the 10,000 islands. It was very informative. The lunch served was ham, turkey, roast beef, caesar salad, potato salad, chips, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Overall it was a little pricey (watch out for the port fees) but we were glad we went and we had a great time.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Husband and I love this marina and have brought several friends to dock here. Live-aboards are welcome as well as transient boaters. Call on Channel 16, "Marco Island Marina" to make a reservation. It is separate from Marco Island Yacht Club.

Date of experience: April 2017