“Nice Italian Food”

Gino's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Whether it's an intimate dinner for two or a party for your large gathering, come visit us at Gino's Trattoria to satisfy your cravings. It may be home made Italian or hand tossed pizza our specialty is your satisfaction. We now offer a FULL BAR, with lots of space for large parties. Please come in and check us out. We'd love to see you!
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Small italian/pizza joint. Chicken Parm was very good. Stuffed shells portion wasn't very big. Standard salad and bread. And you can always find a 10% coupon for them. Not many tables inside. Does a lot of carryout. I'll go back.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Soooo good!!! Got the penne vodka. Absolutely amazing! My wife got a colzone that completed out adventure of this wonderful place. Seating is limited, but so laid back! Will always come back.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

In early May we went to Gino's for an early dinner, as we had plans for later. The restaurant has maybe ten tables, properly spaced so there is elbow room and you don't have to listen to what your fellow diner is saying. We were advised to sit anywhere, as most of the tables were open. The server was there immediately to take drink orders. The menu is a good size, with not an encyclopedia of choices. I chose a calamari scampi dish over angel hair pasta, my companion a veal and spinach dish. Calamari can be tricky, and after the first bite I knew the chef got it wrong. It was a bit tough, and bland. My companion was not impressed with her dish either. I would say this restaurant needs to upgrade at chef, as the service was very good. Next time we're on Marco we'll go someplace else.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Red Checked table clothes await you in this small little italian reaturant on Marco Island.

We had the pizza, which was good, but I thought a bit bland. The kids loved it though becuase it did not have a ton of sauce on it. The Spaghetti Carbonara was outstanding.

Beer and Soda available in bottles only as well as wine.

Carry out is available and they will take a reservation for 8+.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We ordered a 16" Pizza with olive oil, sliced tomato, garlic, spinach and sausage. The toppings were so few, that all one noticed was the cheese. There was no garlic tasted, it was a great disappointment to my husband and me. We will drive to Alvino's on 41 next time where the pizza is fabulous.
NOT THE BEST ON MARCO ISLAND!