“April Paradise”
Excellent
View down the beach
The APOLLO
Sunset from Balcony
Living room and can look out at Gulf
Kitchen with Island
View of Kitchen
TV in bedroom
Heated Pool
FREE tennis courts
View down the beach
View looking back to Apollo
Marco Beach
Sitting on beach.  Condo equipped w chairs, umbrella, cooler and beach toys
Wave Runner rentals available on the beach
Your Hosts
The Sunset Grille in the Apollo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
deo-nyc
New York City, New York
“Apollo #305 Needs a Refresh”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

To Dave the Owner, Thanks for your quick responses when I was booking very close to my stay of October 5 - 12, 2013 BUT your Apollo # 307 unit needs a refresh: the brown short shag bedroom carpeting does not pass my bare feet test and the couch material smells like many others' sun creams (I covered it w/a sheet for the week). Wi-fi is secure but very weak (web pages are very slow to load, "low" / red signal shown in my wi-fi card's utility) - thank heavens for the unsecured strong signal nearby. Note to neighbor THOMSON: "Thank you for my week of very strong, free internet service." I was looking forward to using the binoculars, but they're in Unit #207. Earlier tenant did not replace a broken beach umbrella (as Owner's "Welcome Sheet" requests.
After renting another Apollo unit (under professional mgmt - no DIY) and seeing several others, I would not re-rent #307, or Dave's other units. On VRBO dot com, select the Apollo link for other nicer and less expensive apts.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View - which was better higher up in my 2nd + 3rd week stay in Apollo #705
Liked least: Weak wi-fi, smelly couch, bath half updated some time ago - entire bath should have been done at once.
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Nov 9, 2013
Look at all my reviews 4 Star. This lady Deidre Obrien from New York was way off base and very high maintence renter. The carpet is brand new August 2013? There is no neighbor called THOMSON that is the manufacturer of the wireless internet router and I put in the information letter if there is ever a power surge it reverts back to the unsecured wireless router. I also tell my renters if any beach chair or umbrella breaks to replace it and I will reimburse you as the salt water takes it's toll. I guess she was upset previous renter did not replace??? I provide work, cell and home numbers if they ever need anything. 60% of my renters are repeat renters and I pride myself on keeping my units up with wifi, flat screen TVs', all beach accesories, new kitchen and bathrooms. She booked one day before arrival and I jumped through hopps to get her keys and booked. Very very strange "jet lagged" renter.
Nashua, NH
Reviewed May 6, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

va
Reviewed March 19, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

MI

Rugged travelers
New Jersey
Reviewed March 6, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing