“Great time!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of CJ's on the Bay

CJ's on the Bay
Ranked #22 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: CJ's on the Bay is the gem everyone is talking about on Marco Island. Featuring spectacular waterfront dinning overlooking beautiful Smokehouse Bay, CJ's is an ideal spot to relax and enjoy the ambiance of beautiful Southwest Florida.
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Really good time at CJ's last night, Thursday. They have live music every Thursday and the place was busy but it didn't deter from the service. Food was great, Hubby & I shared the fried lobster - delicious! I had the prime rib and he had the Mahi Mahi which he pronounced - delicious too! Our friends had the chicken pot pie and the pork tenderloin with brown sugar etc etc - again delicious! We had a job to park but we persevered (went in the multi storey eventually) and were very glad we did!

• Visited November 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Great place for after-dinner drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I stopped in at CJ's after dinner at another restaurant. We took a table in the spacious bar area, and were offered an extensive drinks menu. Our server, Anna, recommended the blood orange margarita, which I ordered. My husband had a mudslide. Both drinks were well made, strong, and flavorful. I only wish we'd had time to go back for dinner. Next time you're on Marco, stop in. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
Medford NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I ate here in Sept of 2012. It was fantastic. I had the bourbon pork, it was outof this world!! So many choices of different items on the menu. We also tried the lobster fries, a must try!! We loved it so much we are hosting our sons rehearsal dinner here in May 2013!!! ANd the view was priceless!!! Service was great as well.

• Visited September 2012
Bristol
“Great ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Went here with some American friends and it was a great location looking across a harbour, the food was excellent and reasonably priced and all four of us enjoyed our different dishes.. Have visited Marco Island many times before and only just found this restaurant which was recommended by the Bell Captain of our hotel.
The service was first class , a restaurant to revisit.

• Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We ate there for dinner twice. The second visit we took a large party of 25. We called an hour before and they had our table outside ready. Our server was fantastic. She got all the orders right and was fine with splitting the checks! Everyone raved about the food. I had chicken pot pie and it was the best I have ever eaten. The few of the waterfront was nice. I would highly recommend this place.

Visited October 2012