“Amazing”
Review of Cafe San Marco

Cafe San Marco
Ranked #73 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Our daily breakfast stop. Great coffee, breakfast food and plenty of variety for food, snacks and meal.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The only meal I ate here was breakfast. buffet. those hashbrowns were insane. and the sausage was always killer. egg white omlet? awesome. fill up on this meal and you don't need to eat again until nightfall.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

My partner and I wanted to have a quick bite to share. We had their Turkey Bacon Cheddar Sandwich. It was excellent. My only negative was the counter person seemed a little put off that I asked the price of items in the case since none were marked. I know this is a 4 star hotel, but I think the prices of things should be marked.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

The coffee was good..enjoyed the employess and atmosphere!! There was a little bit of everything..snacks..salads..adult beverages..soda..tea..etc

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Came here as it was conveniently located at the hotel we stayed in but I think I would have rather drove to Starbucks or McDonalds instead.

Prices were definitely overpriced but I kind of expect that at a resort. However, I was unhappy with the service I received. I first asked if they have iced tea to make sure they have it before ordered. She said yes and I proceeded down the line to pay and wait for my order. When I got my order, there was hot tea in one cup and then a cup w ice... I was a little confused as usually the tea is already with the ice. The barista said that they don't have iced tea and that I need to add it together once it cools down. If the girl taking my order said they didnt have iced tea, it wouldnt be a problem. I was more frustrated that I paid $3.25 for hot tea w a cup of ice that I could do the exact same thing with the coffee/hot water maker and tea in the room for FREE.

The only positive thing I can say is my latte tasted good.