“Good Coffee”
Review of Cafe San Marco

Cafe San Marco
Ranked #74 of 126 Restaurants in Marco Island
Reviewed July 17, 2018

The coffee was good..enjoyed the employess and atmosphere!! There was a little bit of everything..snacks..salads..adult beverages..soda..tea..etc

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Came here as it was conveniently located at the hotel we stayed in but I think I would have rather drove to Starbucks or McDonalds instead.

Prices were definitely overpriced but I kind of expect that at a resort. However, I was unhappy with the service I received. I first asked if they have iced tea to make sure they have it before ordered. She said yes and I proceeded down the line to pay and wait for my order. When I got my order, there was hot tea in one cup and then a cup w ice... I was a little confused as usually the tea is already with the ice. The barista said that they don't have iced tea and that I need to add it together once it cools down. If the girl taking my order said they didnt have iced tea, it wouldnt be a problem. I was more frustrated that I paid $3.25 for hot tea w a cup of ice that I could do the exact same thing with the coffee/hot water maker and tea in the room for FREE.

The only positive thing I can say is my latte tasted good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2017

A little expensive but decent quick eats at the resort. My wife stopped in and grabbed a quick sandwich.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We stayed at the Marriott Resort for a long holiday weekend, and we opted not to do the hotel restaurant for the breakfast buffet. Instead, we visited the Café San Marco daily. The wait was never long, and our orders were filled correctly every time.
The selection of pastries is great, and includes chocolate croissants, muffins, and cute little doughnuts. On our last day, I had the turkey sausage wrap with egg white. It was large enough to be shared. The specialty coffees were good, and I enjoyed my iced cappuccinos. The café also has a selection of beer, wine, and snacks if you get a craving in the evening hours.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Grabbed coffee each morning during our 5 night stay. Over priced coffee but you pay for the convenience.
2 of the days they tried giving me the wrong order even though they write your order on the sleeve of the cup...
Muffins and sandwiches are convenient for a quick bite. Also sells pop, milk and alcoholic beverages to go.
You pay for the convenience not the service.

Date of visit: August 2017