“Birthday Blast!”

Marco Island Princess
Ranked #14 of 85 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the beauty of Marco Island on board the new 90-foot Marco Island Princess. Enjoy the sunshine and sea breezes on the outside decks, or relax in the climate-controlled salons. Lunch, Sightseeing, Hors d'oeuvres and Dinner Cruises available daily. Planning a special event? The Princess is coast guard certified for 149 passengers and is the perfect venue for any special occasion. Our delicious food, outstanding service and breathtaking views will delight all ages! Marco Island's Most Unique Waterfront Dining Experience!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Birthday Blast!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

When we called to book the cruise, we let them know we had a birthday girl with us. From the first person we met on the boat, everyone wished her a happy birthday. The captain announced it was her birthday and they put a candle in her dessert. The staff were amazing, all kind and funny! The captain even allowed the birthday girl to drive the boat for a bit! The dinner was delicious and we enjoyed the company of the other dinner guests. The boat was beautiful and a great place to get pictures of the sunset. Overall, we had a wonderful time and would recommend the cruise to anyone visiting Marco Island. I would go again, even without all the extra birthday fun!

Visited August 2012

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cheesy, touristy, but you should do it at least once!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

The sunset is really always beautiful and it's even better when you're out on the water. That alone is what makes it worth it to do this.

The princess takes a brief tour of some beautiful wateerfront homes on it's way out to the start of the Gulf (the last marker) and then turns around. I was a little disappointed because I thought we would tour around the island a little more. I had taken the same route two days before on a wave runner to get to Keewadin Island for the day, so I was a little unimpressed.

My husband and I went on the dinner cruise and if I had to do it all over again I would have forgone the dinner - it was too salty and was reminiscent of wedding food. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great and definitely wasn't worth the money. I do think that the sunset cruise with snacks would have been perfect. The crew was REALLY nice and that sort of saved the trip for me. That, the sunset, and the four dolphin we saw for a moment.

2 Thank The_Chungs
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun Time, Good Drinks”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We went on the Sunset Hors d'œuvre on a Friday evening. While the boat was full, it did not seem crowded. We arrived early and got a window table. The food was surprisinly good and plentiful. Even more surprising was that the drinks were reasonable. We expected overpriced drinks, but they were very well price. Much of the cruise is on the intercoastal waterways inside Marco, so do not expect to be out in the Gulf of Mexico very long.

Visited July 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful, intimate”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We live in Florida, so dinner cruises are something that we've occasionally gone on. The marco island princess cruise is by far the best ever. The atmosphere is intimate, but not at all stuffy or boring. The food was phenomenal, and the drinks were fairly priced. Overall a great experience. We will be back. My only complaint was music. on the website they said that they have live music, but they were not going to be there until after our trip. The only thing that would have made it better would have been music and dancing. If you're in marco island, you must go!

Palos Heights, Illinois
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“marco island princess july 15”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My wife and I was visiting for 10 days and decided to try the Marco Island Princess for the hors duerves cruise. What a great decision. The crew was fantastic. The weather cooperated. The cruise itself was very smooth and the captain did everything to make sure it was smooth sailing. We saw a great sunset and the captain pointed out some great things along the way. We went to the second floor and had a great view and the bartender ( pardon me because i forgot his name but he is from ohio ) was topnotch and made sure everything was great. I have been coming down here for a bit now and this is the first time i have done the cruise thing...it will now be an every year thing for me. PS. they call this an hors deurve crusise but it is far from it...its rather a small meal and well worth the price...

Visited July 2012